Esthirant Uprising

I don't really point this out, but each video I add above has a reason. Either for memes or music to set the mood.

2 days earlier, Esthirant

Continuous defeats haunted Papaldia. From the destruction of their invasion fleets and navy, the liberation of Altarus, the airstrike at Esthirant bases and factories in Duro, and lastly the capture of their powerful Emperor and the revolts of the 73 territories.

Their economy has collapsed, their war machine destroyed, their army demoralized and preventing the flames of the revolts from reaching the capital with Emperor out of the picture, and the will of their people shattered.

Supreme General Arde was stuck dealing with a two-pronged attack from their territories and the combined fleet of Terran and Japanese ships floating off the coast of the Capital, making an obvious sign what will happen when they don't surrender, yet they didn't make any forms of attack and only floated there menacingly with the occasional flyby from their aircraft.

As for Remille, she returned back to her mansion spiraling down the pitfall of despair as the mobilized governing board armies were suddenly put into the defensive and began losing ground slowly from the coalition of the former territories.

Who was really to blame for this...? She had just acted normally, always thinking of the empire, fulfilling her responsibilities. Throughout its history, the empire had always ruled by fear. For opponents that might become hostile, the empire would "educate" them using their citizens; it was simply how things were done. In this case, limiting the education to around 1000 deaths of their allies' people was extremely lenient.

As a result, two superpowers have torn their national power asunder and beyond repair. Worse yet, they were looking for her. They called her a criminal, and they had the gall to judge her. Her, Remille! A leader of a superpower, of the Papaldia Empire, and a member of the imperial family, at that.

She hated the two countries.
She was mortified that she made them allies!

She recalled Ambassador Asada's words from their meeting that day and the look of disappointment from the Terran observer.

"To us, you are the barbarians!"

She had written it off as the cries of a loser, the drivel of the weak. But now, her concept of power had shifted... and she realized... she made a mistake. These thoughts continuously circled around in Remille's head.

In their darkest hour, nobody had the will to take the reins after the Emperor and lead the Empire. Seeing that it was all futile and all they had to do was brace the inevitable and carry out the Emperor's last orders before being taken away. All, but one.

The night after the Palace Raid

3rd Foreign Affairs Department Head Kyeos made his decision and pushed down hard on the button to the communication device he received from Japan to activate it.

"An usurpation... The only way to save the empire is to be forever known as a traitor to the empire... How ironic."

Kyeos has been working around the clock trying to gather more collaborators through his connections within the government and military who shared the same sentiment regarding the war. Now, he has gathered more and rising ,and has more or less made a plan. All he had to do was inform the two nations.

As he pressed the button of the device and informed the Japanese, there was only a deafening silence.

"Huh?"

The Japanese communication device didn't respond at all.

"N-No, don't tell me—!!!"

Was it broken?!