Brandenburg Gate

"I had to smite my own 2 comrades with facts and logic about Ruby's age."

-Poison Shadow

This is a private discord server so please give up or else I'm gonna get purged

0700 hours

Enterprise Strike Group

Three tiltrotor crafts landed on Enterprise's deck whereas the passengers began to dismount shortly afterward. Among them was Y/N alongside Ilia and SOP, from the other aircraft, were the five men of Weissenheer wearing their kingdom's/Prussian uniform and being helped to dismount from the aircraft by a team of corpsmen.

They were all welcomed by Enterprise and the members of Ironblood squad who saved them a few days ago who was waiting for them to arrive. SOP then dashed away towards one of the planes with some marines and MTF units chasing her, garnering a wry smile coming from everyone on the deck.

The Weißens were agape of the massive size of their grey metal ships. The ship they were standing on was comparable to their dragon carrier but their design was much simpler and smaller with one straight deck, a small wyvern capacity and cannot handle long voyages and became stuck with coastal defense only.

Karl: i-it's huge...

The captain couldn't help but stutter. His face becoming paler and paler.

"e-every ship doesn't even have sails on it or steam coming out." one of the men said with a nervous tone. They couldn't comprehend the size of the ship comparable to an island.

The ships began to move at an increasing speed heading towards the direction of their home. The prince wanted to ask how they could move such ship but hesitated and doubted just how much knowledge and effort it took to even construct one. As someone who has very sensitive senses, he sensed no high concentration of magic whatsoever.

Enterprise: gentlemen, I am Enterprise, captain of this ship, the Enterprise... I suggest you pay it no mind. We'll begin steering course towards Weissenheer and follow through with basic procedures for first contact. Your highness, I would like to ask for your cooperation to maintain a peaceful encounter.

Erich: of course, captain.

They began to enter the ship's interior. He could see Y/N and Enterprise become flustered and red for an unknown reason as they stepped foot inside and decided to ignore it after one of the MTF operators firmly held his left shoulder with a dismissing look while shaking his head with a tinge of shame.

Y/N POV

Thank goodness that goddamn war is finally over. With Aeveskir out of the picture, we've finally more or less secure our position not just in the South but the Northern region as well.

That's what I thought until we've found what were basically Prussians. When I personally evaluated the prince, it was a blessing they had Prussian values because I'm getting sick and tired of these proud nobles running around like in some shitty isekai and we have to do something about it ourselves.

There are also some things that I need to sacrifice in order for things to go smoothly and safely without any show of provocation. I need to apologize to Enterprise later as well...

The Weißens... Prussians were led to their temporary quarters for the trip. I, on the other hand, went to the bridge together with Enterprise, Ilia, and an unconscious SOP with a foaming mouth that was carried by one of the guards following behind us.