Chapter III

[Edited 5/10/2020]

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We went back to the Tucker's residence two more times so the boy's could read more of the research on bio-alchemy. The second day Ed and Al mostly just played with Nina and Alexander. I sat back and watched the precious scene. After that day it was dreary and down pouring thick droplets of rain. Reminded me of my first memory sending chills up my spine.

The three of us were dropped off and walked up to the door. When Ed knocked there was no answer. After a few more attempts and waiting outside we decided to go in and investigate.

"You two search around up here and the second floor, I will check downstairs." I said walking away. As I neared the entrance to Tucker's lab my feeling of uneasiness grew exponentially. I stopped at the door taking in a breath then opened the door.

"Oh! It is you, come look!" Tucker said with a strange look on his face.

I walked closer the door, it closing behind me and saw some sort of creature, looked like a dog with long brown hair....

"I finally made a chimera that can talk! I will definitely be able to keep my state certification now." Tucker said.

The creature came closer to me "Pretty....(F/C) hair....s-issy...." It said. My eyes widened the size of saucers.

"You didn't....you monster." I growled through gritted teeth.

"I am the monster? I know everything about you (F/N) (L/N)." Tucker sneered. My breath hitched.

"I don't know what you are talking about. How is it you know my name?" I asked.

"Figures....Did you really thinking dyeing your hair and wearing some silly little mask and hood hid you as well as you think it does? So foolish child." Tucker said then grabbed me by the throat and ripped off my mask.

I grunted and closed my eyes. "So Tucker, what is your gain here?" I asked

"Well if I delivered you to the Fuhrer I am sure that will be a bonus to add to my state certification." Tucker said. As soon as I heard those words I started using my nails to scratch at his hand clasped around my throat.

"No way in hell would I let you do that. You are a god damn murderer and I have been trying my damn hardest to stay hidden." I growled, wrapping my legs around Tucker's arm and twisting myself out of his grip.

I jumped away from him but not fast enough. Tucker grabbed my hair then back handed me and kneed me on the gut. I fell to the floor coughing spitting up a little blood.

Tucker grabbed me once more throwing me in a cage in another room. He closed the door to that room after of course making sure I wouldn't scream for help.

"Oh there you are Tucker, thanks for letting us come back today." I heard Ed say walking into the room with Tucker.

I listened hearing Tucker proudly tell Ed about the creature he mercilessly put together. I heard Al walk in as well then the chimera started talking.

"Big....big brother Ed." I heard it say. I tried to free myself from the restraints Tucker used on me but was getting next to no where.