Chapter XXVII

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Raven looked at us like lowly dogs, wearing quite the wicked look plastered on his face.

"We haven't said anything to them." Ed said.

"Why the grim looks you three?" Raven asked.

"Oh I don't know, you tell me General." I sneered his title. This man in no way shape or form was a superior. He behaves with his ego constantly and honestly couldn't care less about our situation.

"Something about having our friend held hostage just doesn't sit well." Ed said being a smartass.

"We are staying out of your way like you told us to do. We are only trying to continue researching how to get our bodies back." Al said. "So can you let us go?" Al asked.

"I will see to you three are released soon." Raven said very vaguely.

"Is that tunnel a part of your plan too?" Ed asked seriously.

"The General is seeing to that the Homonculus be released back into the tunnel and it be sealed back up. Everything will be revealed in due time. Until then I will see to your release." Raven said once more then headed off. I growled rather loudly making the boys look at me.

"I really don't like that guy, never have. He waltzes around like he is so high and mighty, like he is the shit." I said gritting my teeth. I scraped my fingers together creating small sparks of fire.

Time~skip

"What? She killed him?" Ed asked surprised.

"Good riddance, I seriously didn't like him. Might have done it myself if I wasn't shackled in here like a criminal." I said a smirked playing under my mask.

"Yup, and that was all I was ordered to tell ya." The mechanic said.

"Hey! When are you going to let us out of here?!" Ed called after him.

"Take it up with the General." Was all he said then left but I could smell something foul coming our way. The door opened up again and in walked Kimblee.

"Oh, don't tell me you have a reason to dislike me too?" Kimblee asked.

"Give me a reason to like you and I will consider it." I mumbled.

"Don't act like that, I brought you guys a visitor." Kimblee said then signaled the person to come in. I smelt apple pie mixed with automail oil and my eyes widened.

"Winry?!" The boys shouted at the same time. "Why did you come here?!?!?" They shouted once more.

"Wha- I came here because you need to adjust your automail for the north. Excuse me for being worried about you guys!" She shouted back.

"Come on boys, don't be so hard on her. His excellency just wanted to make sure you were taken care of." Kimblee said.

Roy's P.O.V.

"Kimblee?" I questioned the female who was relaying Intel to me.

"Yes, a friend of mine who works at the base of the mountain as a nurse said Kimblee was emitted then the next was seen leaving with General Raven completely healed." The woman said. "Sorry I don't have more to give you." She added.