Chapter IX

[Edited 5/14/2020]

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Then this guy beat the crap out of me and that's all I remember." Ed finished. Ed was explaining to everyone what had happened in the 5th laboratory. I grabbed his cheesy drawing and looked at it thoroughly.

"He definitely looks familiar, and not just cause he beat the crap out of us." I said with narrowed eyes. Maes looked at me curiously. The fogginess in my head started to clear but then I felt something drip down my nose under my mask. I was still stuck with this cheap doctors mask till I could get Roy to send me another one....all mine had been destroyed.

I quickly got up and grabbed a tissue, swiftly taking off the mask and putting pressure on my nose and covering the rest of my face. I felt all eyes on me and heard a pair of footsteps come up next to me.

"What's wrong??" Maes asked concerned. I showed him my continuous bloody nose then grabbed another tissue.

"This damn picture caused this." I said making flailing hand gestures. I honestly hated when nose bleeds happened out of nowhere, it was rather inconvenient.

"How does a hand drawn picture give you a nosebleed?" Maes asked me confused.

"I used to know this guy, I can feel it!" I whispered. "This bastard kicked my ass big time and as Ed has told me seemed to really dislike me. THEN when I see a picture of him I get a random ass nosebleed. I was so close to remembering something Maes, the first memory since you found me." I said my excitement dying down.

"You're right, this can't be some sort of coincidence. Especially now that the philosopher stone is involved." Maes said. Realization hit me. Emotions came flooding into my system all at once, I couldn't keep my stoic facade on. When in came to my memories or lack there of I was rather sensitive.

My facial expression completely went. "God damn it!" I exclaimed rather loudly.

Maes cleared his throat then spoke no longer whispering. "Karma please, calm down. This isn't the place to be loud." Maes said bringing some of my senses back. I wiped my nose seeing only dry blood then grabbed another mask.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled looking down. I saw the other three staring at us confused as hell. I went and sat on the chair next to the bed remaining quiet. "Sorry, please continue." I added.

"With that, the ouroboros tattoo, and the armored bodies it definitely gives us something to go on. Somehow it all ends up right back to the philosopher stone." Maes said.

"I will take this and run the tattoo through the data base to see if we have made any arrests with people who have this tattoo." Armstrong said standing up.

"Sorry to interrupt. Hope you don't mind." A voice said. It was familiar. Ed and I looked up when we both received a basket with a melon in it.

It was our boss, the head of the military. Ed seemed to freeze but I just judged this scene quizzically.

"Uh-uh, t-thank you sir!" Ed said in a panic. I just gave him a small salute, not even in a serious manner.

"I heard two of my alchemists were in the hospital so I came to give you both a melon." He said. Bradley started looking at the papers we had on the table.