~A little treat~

Hello yes, I have decided to add a little treat to this. Re-reading the book made me feel it deserved this. Please do enjoy it my lovelies😉

----

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It has been some time since the bug battle in Central. Ed and I had officially been dating for three years and some change and my love for him continues to grow. In the end both Ed and lost our alchemy but we are both content with that. No more throwing ourselves into danger and almost dying all the time. We are just a normal couple worrying about normal people things.

Today I decided I wanted to take my regular visit back to Central and back to the house I shared with Roy. I crawled over the other side of the bed where Ed was sitting on the edge of the bed procrastinating getting up again. I stood on my knees behind him while he was sat down and draped my arms loosely around his neck, gaining his attention. Ed rubbed the side of my arm then tilting his head to look at me.

I smirked after giving his cheek a peck. "Wanna take some down time to Central with me? I called Roy and he said he won't be back for another two days." I said. Ed rose a brow not understanding what I was implying then a smirk of his own played on his features. He quickly turned around and leaned over me on the bed.

"Are you implying you want aline time with me away from the prying eyes of the household?" Ed asked. I looked into his golden orbs and gave him a short kiss which he wasn't too happy about. Ed didn't like the short pecks I would occasionally give him. Ed furrowed his brow and playfully pouted then bombarded my face with soft kisses. I giggled at his behavior then snatched his lips in a longer kiss than the last. Parting for air Ed drooped his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his smile. I brought my lips to his ear.

"I mean if you don't want I will go and just have some me time then." I said. I was met with a small growl from Ed and some long passionate kisses to my neck.

"Now I don't think I said that." Ed said lifting his head to look into my eyes. I chuckled at him and flipped us over so I was sitting on top of him my hands interlocking with his.

"Sounds like we have come to a decision then." I said giving his knuckles light kisses then getting off of him which earned me a disappointed groan. "I will go tell Pinako while you pack a bag." I added and left the room. When I returned Ed already had a small bag packed for both of us.

"We are all set just got to go down to the station. Eager I see, huh Ed?" I asked a playful smirk on my features. Ed shrugged then looked at my attire. I followed his gaze seeing I was still in some pj's.  "Guess I should change first though." I said earning a chuckle from Ed and he handed me a bundle of clothes to change into. I smiled and kissed Ed's cheek as a 'thank you'.

I went and changed then Ed and I headed to the station successfully getting the next train which would be arriving shortly. We waited talking about random stupid things then got on the train

I sat next to Ed and interlocked our fingers making myself comfortable for the slightly long train ride. I do have to say I enjoy the easy life for days like this. Something I would have thought I would never get once upon a time.

As set out, Roy moved up the ranks to help rebuild this country and make it better than before. Now a days Roy tends to always be busy so it is almost a rarity to see him but just cause he wouldn't be in Central doesn't mean there wasn't a reason to go.