Chapter XXXV

3rd P.O.V.

(Y/N) lead the little group around the tunnels, as the pull got stronger she knew things were going to get bad. They all stopped for a moment.

"Ed put me down." (Y/N) spoke almost in a whisper. She walked to the front and cautiously continued forward. As the group entered the room they were met with a man crouched on the floor.

"I didn't know I was going to have an audience. You are going to give me performance anxiety." The gross man said grinning widely, showing his single gold tooth.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I stiffened. I knew this man. He helped that bastard perform tests on me. Helped turn me into what I am.

"Who the hell are you?" Ed asked.

"Hm, how should I answer that? I am the man who created King Bradley as well as you." He said pointing his grubby finger right at me. "You are my most proud accomplishment. He said you would be back to help me." My eyes widened and shook my head.

'No, I won't help him.' I thought, fear shaking my brain.

The scientists rose his hand, signaling his soldiers above to come help. "Bring her to me." He ordered. These soldiers left no openings to use my alchemy. Ed and Roy stood in front of me, fending them off. I snapped my fingers only to have the soldier dodge it. Quickly another soldier was behind me, he stabbed the sword he was using into the right of my abdomen and wrapped his muscular arm around my throat.

"Good, good, show time." The scientists said pulling out a syringe full of another red substance. "This will hurt a little." He said. The soldier tore out the blade and before I could heal the scientists shoved the needle in my wound and pushed down on the syringe, letting the substance flow into my system.

Almost instantly I felt myself grow cold. My body was no longer under my control and I could hear that jackass control me from wherever he sat.

"(Y/N)!" Ed shouted as he fought to get to me. The man beside me finished up whatever it was he was drawing on the gloornin chalk.

"I think it is about time we get this started. Now number 16, 17, 21, 23, 26. Come here." He ordered his mindless soldiers. The doctor and I stood in the middle of his circle as he activated it. I listened to them talk, unable to stop him. The whole city was one giant transmutation circle.

I watched as Ed was pulled into the gateway, being deconstructed right in front of me. A tear slid down my face. I hated this. Not being able to move, to help the ones I love.

"Don't worry, the two of you will soon join him. My eyes widened. Who exactly were they talking about? They pinned down the last three remaining in the room.

"We have run out of time, you shall be our fifth sacrifice." My eyes widened. A deep animalistic growl escaped my clenched teeth. I fought hard to regain control of my body.

"Don't you dare touch him! I will tear your body apart until there is nothing left!" I growled my breathing uneven.

"Sorry can't do that. You both have your duties to fulfill now. Stop resisting." The scientists said jabbing another needle into my skin, calming me down slightly.