Chapter X

[Edited 5/15/2020]

Ed's P.O.V

I got off the phone with Karma at the train station and started wondering around letting Winry ogle over everything.

Something seemed off with the tone of Karma's voice. Did something happen? I hope not, I guess I will just find out when she gets here. Winry was squealing and fangirling over every little bit of automail. I didn't quite see why it was that  fascinating.

"Hey boy." A man's voice said making me turn around. Suddenly a heard of automail engineers huddled around me drooling over my automail. They were so intrigued by it they tore off my clothes! These guys are so touchy feely. Invading my personal space.

"Relax Ed, they are just trying to get a look at your automail." Winry said snickering at me.

"This is exactly why I didn't want to come here...." I mumbled while putting my clothes back on.

My pulse stopped when I realized something was missing.

"Lose something?" Winry asked.

"Yeah the only thing that proves I'm a state alchemist!" I exclaimed. Al and Winry both started freaking out like me.

"Sounds like you have been visited by Peninya. She steals from tourists." The old man said.

"Can you tell me where I can find her?" I asked quickly.

"Sure, if you give another look at that automail." The old man said pulling out a wrench. I transmuted my automail into a blade scaring them into telling me where this person was.

As I thought it worked and we got directions.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I stepped off the train and grabbed my bag, holding it with my good arm. I looked around and didn't see the brothers or Winry anywhere.

"Great...." I grumbled. I went over to one of the ticket booth guy.

"Excuse me, have you seen a little short blonde haired guy and a suit of armor recently?" I asked.

"I did see that duo and a young girl pass by here earlier but not recently, sorry." The person said. I sighed in irritation walking out of the station and out to the open area. I looked around to see any trace of them then I saw the slightest glimpse of something. What looked like alchemical sparks up in the mountains. Had to be Ed.

I started running towards that area when I saw a stable. I stopped dead in my tracks knowing I wouldn't be able to run in my condition, riding a horse would do me a little bit better.

I quickly went and bought a horse and sattled up. I took the sling off and shoved it in my jacket pocket. I groaned at all the movement but took hold of the reigns. I snapped them telling the horse to start running. As we grew closer I could see the use of alchemy around me.

I stopped for a moment seeing across the cliff Ed and Al fighting with a girl. I was honestly confused but didn't think to much of it. I snapped my fingers and made somewhat of a bridge to leap across with my horse.