Chapter XXXVIII

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

The light I could once see was gone and I could no longer feel Ed's presence. I had been fully engulfed now. Not only was I eaten by the Homonculus but my own stone. I would like to think some sort of built in safety measure.

My head whipped up hearing the clacking of heals. I looked up at the female with flames sparking around her with eyes widened.

It was me....but not in my human looking form that I was reverted to when I got swallowed. She had a wicked grin on and knelt down to me.

"You look so pathetic down there. Beaten down and defeated, I guess Father won this. You know what that means." She said her reddish pink orbs staring straight into mine.

"I haven't given up, I will not quit just yet." I growled. She tsk'd then her healed foot kicked me down.

"You are so confident. Yet I can still smell the fearful doubt seeping from you!" She shouted at me stomping on every limb, snapping each bone cleanly.

"I know what you are, you consist of all my evil self hatred and frustration towards the world." I said standing as my bones cracked back into place. "But we know there is hope for us" I said my eyes glowing the same color as hers.

She hissed at me then snapped her fingers. "All we do is destroy! Mom, dad, and Maes. Who else should die for our monstrous self? We will just end up killing Ed and Roy!" She shouted at me. A thick tear ran down my cheek, leaving just a streak.

"At this rate, we could very well kill them and ourselves just to stop Father. Yes we are a horrendous being but we can show others different amd save these people." I said. She started the cackle.

"Your faith in this human race is just hilarious! Without the part of you that is just despicable, you are spineless!" She shouted then out of the void she  created a sword.

"I need you to listen!!" I shouted created a two handed battle axe. I knew this was a dungeon created by non other than Father, but I was going to break in here.

"Why?! You are becoming one of those spineless humans! Being the monster we are gives us more advantages and less vulnerability."  She growled.

"What has being a monster gotten us?! Like you said, all that happens is people die! We are literally a test subject and have been hunted since we escaped! If I can't convince you with the facts I am gling to have to get you to see what I see!" I retaliated and swung my battle axe at her. She blocked with a sick grin on her features.

"Remember deary, we share the dame mind. This won't be as easy as you would like to believe." She said in a devious tone. She swung her sword, heart taking off my arm.

"Yeah you're right, our shared thinking means I know your weaknesses bitch." I said a grin of my own burning bright as I felt more confidence swell within me.

Her eyes widened slightly, even with who she was, she probably thought I was crazy. The fight continued and with each attack our skin stained the color red.

"Just give up!" She shouted, instantly regenerating. Suddenly the void started turning grey and brittle. We had thought the same in that moment and had to act quickly. She ran her sword clean through my abdomen but I nearly cut off her head, my axe only cut half way through and stuck there. I smirked and slid myself down the sword, while it still impaled me. My fangs sharpened as I grinned and she glared at me.