Chapter XXII

3rd P.O.V

The three alchemists and Envy made their way down the sewers to an elevator that seemed to trail upwards.

"Where are we going?" Ed asked holding (Y/N) closely in his arms.

"Just get in." Envy barked, stepping into the elevator followed by others. When the elevator doors opened Envy had changed his appearance and then the three of them stepped out. The boys gasped realizing where they were. 

"We are in Central command! We were right beneath it the entire time!" Al gasped, revealing both the boys' thoughts.

"Hey! You three are filthy, go wash off." Envy ordered. Ed looked down at the barely conscious girl in his arms. 

"You able to stand?" Ed asked in a soft and loving tone. (Y/N) looked up at Ed slowly then without a whole lot of thought tried standing. As soon as she was standing  she quickly felt dizzy and fell back into Ed's grasp.

"Damn that Greed, he got me good." (Y/N) grumbled. Ed sadly smiled at the (H/C) haired girl. Ed helped her to the door of the girls wash room then hesitantly left to go clean himself up. 

(Y/N) successfully made it to the showers and turned it on. (Y/N) sat on the tiled floor letting the water hit her back then go down the drain. Slowly she rose her weakened arms and started washing the blood and grime from her hair and skin. Sitting there seemed to take away just a little bit of the pain she was in, physically and mentally. She was a Homonculus, that fact wracked her to her core.... her core that was now a philosopher stone. 

"Now isn't the time to let my thoughts overtake me. I need to get up." (Y/N) said to herself. Finally after another moment or two she stood up, wrapping a towel around herself and went to change into her clothes. When (Y/N) walked over to the counter she saw freshly folded clothes, since no one else was in here she could tell that it was brought for her to change into. (Y/N) picked up the button up black long sleeve and the casual pair of blue jeans and gave an expression of content. As (Y/N) change she caught a glimpse of something in the mirror. She turned her back to the mirror and saw a certain making her want to scream bloody murder. 

"N-No...." (Y/N) gasped. The mark on the back of her shoulder was none other than an ouroboros tattoo. No longer being able to stand the sight of the new marking on her body she quickly put on her shirt and jeans, slipping on her shoes then heading towards the door. (Y/N) stopped for a moment, remembering she still had open wounds that had had no treatment. (Y/m) turned around and using the scraps of her previous shirt, made some bandages. (Y/N) wrapped one around her torso and then the other around her head. Sighing with mixed emotions (Y/N) walked out of the wash room and joined up with the boys and Envy. 

The walk was silent but during it Ed surprised (Y/N) by grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers together. (Y/N) looked at their hands then up at Ed. Ed gave her a cheesy grin, wanting to cheer her up a little. She smiled lightly in return, giving Ed's hand a light squeeze.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

We stopped at a door then once we heard a 'come in' we entered. My eyes widened seeing Roy sitting there along with the Fuhrer. Once I connected the Bradley was indeed Wrath my eyes narrowed. We all took our seats, myself sitting next to Roy. I could tell Roy was staring at me. I did look different now. I even walked around, revealing my identity to everyone. It would seem rather unlike me but now there was no point in it.