Chapter XIX

(Y/N) P.O.V

Scar made the ground become spike like and aimed straight at us. Al made a wall between us and him. Ed was already fighting Scar, I was going to join in too, after I explained what was going on.

"We are using Brother as bait to lure out the homonculi, he is too important to them, they can't afford to just let him die." Al explained.

"That's crazy!" Roy exclaimed, back pressed against the barrier between us and Scar.

"We won't let anyone else get hurt, using ourselves as bait was the only option." Al said.

"Does this we include you, Karma?" Roy asked.

"Of course it does Roy. These Homonculi know something about me, that much has already been confirmed. If we catch one, it could tell me what I need to know." I said, looking Roy straight in the eyes. Roy closed his eyes for a moment knowing I was right.

"So what happens if Scar possibly gets shot? The MP's will show up before the Homonculi do." Roy said. 

"You can make sure that doesn't happen, right Colonel?" Al said.

"So now I take orders from you, do I? When you catch the Homonculi, I want my cut." Roy said.

I snickered to myself. "Aye aye Mustang." I said then Al and I jumped to the other side of the wall and joined Ed. 

We went in and sent an attack at Scar. Ed was in the close combat range. We brought Scar to another alley way, where there were officers holding guns.

"If you shoot, you might hit one of them!" Al said. I went in to closer help Ed, he looked unsure of how long he could do this. I jumped up and kicked Scar's arm away from Ed's face.

"Ed, if you are unsure of being in close combat with this guy then leave it to me. You back e up with long range attacks." I said, more as I was giving an order.

"No way Karma, I got this." Ed said being stubborn. I sighed then kicked Ed to the side as I started fighting Scar.

"Just back me up Fullmetal!" I shouted dodging a swing from Scar.

Scar threw another attack using the ground beneath us, causing rubble to fly into the air and hail back down on us. A big piece hit in the gut when it was flying upward and Ed got hit in the head, blood dripping from his wound and into his eye. I was doubled over, groaning in pain and my guard disappearing for just a second. in the time frame, Scar was ready to deliver a fatal blow. I saw alchemic sparks fly everywhere and Ed in front of me, fighting off Scar. Ed managed to cancel out Scar's alchemy and push him back.

"You are reckless Fullmetal." I mumbled to Ed.

"Well if I didn't pull that risky move, you would probably be dead right now." Ed said glancing back at me. I dryly chuckled. 

"You are right, thank you, my knight in tattered clothing." I said, a small bit of sarcasm in my voice. I got up and snapped my fingers. Out of the rubble, my flames created a sword. O f course it isn't tacky like all the styled weapons Ed makes. 

Ed then looked at the tattoo on Scar's arm and his eyes widened.

"You bastard! I knew it!" Ed shouted. The three of us all now had confirmation. Scar was indeed the one who killed Winry's parents.