INTRODUCTION & CHARACTERS

Hey... So here I am back with my 3rd story on Arthitkongpob...

🅘 🅝 🅣 🅡 🅞 🅓 🅤 🅒 🅣 🅘 🅞 🅝
────────────────
So, let's start with the introductions Frist......

𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑱𝑵𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑻
●❯────────────────❮●

𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑹𝑶𝑱𝑵𝑨𝑷𝑨𝑻 ●❯────────────────❮●

Elder son of Rojnapat's... Bright, intelligent full of life, & joyful... Deeply in love with his present girlfriend Namtan Suthiluck... He had a crush on her since their teenage years... Hate her brother Kongpob aka Simba why because no matter what he does, but in the eyes of Mr Rojnapat & Mr SUTHILUCK (heads) always Kongpob is the best... then him & Nam...
Completed his study from SU university engineering faculty... Looking after their family business...

Soon to be married...

𝑲𝑶𝑵𝑮𝑷𝑶𝑩 𝑺𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑲
●❯────────────────❮●

An engineering student, the only engineers in his doctors family

An engineering student, the only engineers in his doctors family... The youngest child of the house... Pampered by his Father (uncle), Soft-spoken, well-mannered, and easy-going... Never wanted to burden his only family... But no matter what he did, he never gets the appreciation & love from his Aunt & cousin Nam... His father (uncle) love him the most...

Actually, Kongpob's mother was the sister of Mr Suthiluck, she was pregnant at the age of 20. (unmarried) and after giving birth she was too week to survive... So, He is always a Suthiluck...

*He also has a deep secret...*

𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑻𝑨𝑵 & 𝑲𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑲
●❯────────────────❮●

𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑻𝑨𝑵 & 𝑲𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑺𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑲 ●❯────────────────❮●