CHAPTER 22

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 22🔹
───────────

Hospital, Marriage day Evening.......

Nam's operation was Successful and she just gains her consciousness About half an hour ago... But since then She was crying her heart out seeing her husband's condition and Remembering Kong... On the other hand, Gun also gain his conscious and as per Pan's order, they were put in the same room... For now about 2 hours from the afternoon...
Off & Jay was no batter yet they were trying to be strong for their loved once... Tew came after knot informed him about the situation... And since then he was looking after the Old Peoples... And knot was staying beside Arthit who seems becoming cold and scary by the time...

"P'Arthit... Have this coffee... You will feel better.." Tew says and hands knot two cups...

"Arthit....?? "  Knot tries to pass but fail...

Arthit wait for some more time and then he asks pan about Nam's condition, which Pan says doing well...
Arthit immediately snatches one of the cups from Knot and gulp down.. and charge towards Nam...

"Nam, I was waiting for your recovery..." Arthit says and Nam sniff...
"Cut the crap...!!!! I don't need your tears... I want a few things to know.." Arthit finally shouts making everyone in the room flinch.

"Arthit... Arth... I am sorry..." Nam cry more she knows her friend was in deep hurt.

"Cut the crap, Nam... Just tell me what happened there and then you can rest well... It been almost 19 hours He is away... No one knows where so just tell me what you remember... Since our Lil guy is being shocked. "  Arthit screams and Even his parents & Pan was  Surprise...

Nam wipes her tears and Off & Jay also straighten themselves following Gun who join Nam.

"Gun and I were Making kong was doing some skincare...and he was trying hard to run away.." everyone chuckles.

"Then leaving him we both started being ourselves and waiting for Jay & off so Kong went to Cook some popcorns for our movie... When Gun went out of the room and I was alone resting since I was not feeling well... And I heard Kong said he went to washroom and order Gun to look after the food."

All turns to gun

"As soon as Kong went inside, I heard a bell...  And I swear It was my POff's code 5 taps back to back so I thought it was P'Off and P'Jay... So I went to open the door and find 3 big even bigger then P'knot man was Standing and I panicked I was about to shut the door when they blocked me from closing the door. "
(He hiccups and Off pats his back)

"later they come inside pushing me backward and stared to destroying our living... When more 3 man enters and started to Beating me and this time they were fully loaded with arms guns & big knives... After Beating me enough they decided to end me by using the knives and Just that moment Kong rush inside unknown to all...

Seeing him all went to attack him and he started fighting with his all... (Gun cries )

Kong told to hide and get backups but and I rush towards the kitchen to grab my phone when one of the giant men broke my phone and instantly grab me by the neck and while others 2 comes running to join him

When they couldn't tackle Kong they discuss for plan B... And points a knife on my neck...

And Kong signals me to skip them and I think and hit on his hand with a big bowl and then I also fight in my ways...