CHAPTER 31

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫

🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 31🔹

──────────

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

Kong's POV (after a long time)

"___ Right now, my life is nothing but a mess... Why ?? Because I am in a mess right now... Why because I have an overprotective Husband and in-laws and parents...!!!

Why mess ?? Because of my illness, no one is allowing me to do anything and then those stupid yuukky tasteless food. I actually wanna puke more then before but what else I can do if I want to lead my life peacefully...

The last few months were like a rollercoaster ride for me... Everything I mean every single thing in my life is no longer like I know before. And it's started with my anniversary celebration. How ?? Do I need to tell you all again ?? Fine first I was already dealing with The most wanted criminal of our county then My aunty. On the other hand, my idiot Husband who decided to play hide & sick with me... And give me the hardest time of my life.

Well, Though I feel pity for him now, whenever I use to crush him on his face. Haha, the victory you see...!!! And not only that...The bonus points are my Dad, I mean Aart dad... Who would bring this up once in a moment and every day causing him frustrated as hell... Win-win....!!! *Smirking 😎*

But then I got kidnaped while protecting my dear sister and my dear best friend. Where I come to know about my mother. And also got to know about my Biological father who was non-other than my Boss & mentor Alex sir. But then I realized my he was always with me from the beginning of this adventurers' life...

Later, I witnessed my parents' love-filled love, also get married in a way that no one has thought about that... If I put it in words it was Romantic, Amazing, Marvelous and all kinds of complimenting words are not enough. BUT

It's My Life you see... How Can it be possible to be a Normal one....?? *Rolling eyes...😠*

At my reception, I got to know about his physio Admirer. Who decided to left My phii for her friend but not for me... You may surprise How I know...?? Well not at the first but the day when she taunts me about being pregnant and gives my phi our baby with our blood & flesh... I doubt. And knowing this Gunn just tap her call where we got know about her thoughts. Also got a case of kidnapping well it was going on but not on higher label but they were able to kidnap one of a higher officer's daughter... And then it comes to us where we got to know that they are doing it for a long time but it there ended... *Worried 😓*

Not only that... After getting the rejection from my Oon The Thongmi family gone insane... They decided to fight with us in business...??

** 'hello...!!! Dude, you don't know how much capable my husband & brother in law is... So back of... And for your information... I'm here as well to protect them with my all' **

And then My sudden sickness...!!! I mean what the hell happened to me...??as far as my information I haven't had any junk food or anything that can cause trouble. But then after suffering from puking🤢, Nausea🥴 , and mostly these Fatigue things... Why maybe because of the threats I was feeling from that girl Chailai...