CHAPTER 26

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫  
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 26🔹
───────────

It's being 5 days After Tiger's death... As per his information, They got Millions of Drugs and other many things... which was a prideful moment for Eagle's... Yet none of them were happy...

On the other hand, Kong seems to recover well... Arthit is being a big help for him. Because His condition is not well...

Nam & Pan was also trying hard to come back to their normal life... Tough the baby is a big support system for Nam.. and Pan he doesn't know what to do yet he is doing...

Alex & Kong better say Kong is still maintaining formal Relationships... Yet he is being too Adamant to think about their special relationship...

Off-Gun & Knot Tew didn't bother them better say leaving them their own just for their sake.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One morning, Rojnapat's mansion.

Kongpob was sleeping peacefully, and Arthit was going through some files... He was alert when Kongpob starts waking up from his sleep and he immediately rushes towards him.

"Good morning babe..." Arthit coo as soon Kong opens his eyes and that brings a smile on Kong's face...

"Morning..." he replies And keeps gazing at him.

"What are you looking at me... Did something on my face..?"

Kong cutely denies and keep gazing at Arthit... To which Arthit chuckles. And peck on Kong's forehead.

"I love you, my love..."

"I love you too phi....."

"Ok let's get up... Dad says he wants to discuss something important..." Arthit said and Kong nods while getting up from the bed.

After the kidnapping incident, both of them were clinging each other and constantly keeping eyes in each other's movements.

About Kong, he is turning into a self-conscious after coming out with his other identity... Which he never wanted them to know maybe not yet...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dining room,  Suthiluck mansion.

Elders are waiting for the youngsters. Soon Arthit-Kong joins them and Kong immediately rushes towards the baby and starts playing with him which everyone laughs and Nam also join them.

"Haha, hey baby... Did you miss me..?? " Kong giggles.

"Hahaha, he missing you...?? Hahaha, last night you were playing with him till 11 pm. And you both just dose of like that... even my baby didn't cry for milk... " Nam says and Kong pout.   And jay & Arthit Chuckles.

"Ok, boys dear come here... We have something important to discuss..." Aart says and they went to them.

"What is it, dad...? " Arthit asks confused.

"Well boy... We want to talk about the marriage... " and Nam jumps in happiness...

"No, dad..." Both Husbands say together...