CHAPETR 8

Hey friends...  I wanted to say sorry if the previous chapter was not good. But I am fine now and hope I can do it well...

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫  
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 8🔹
────────────────

After 1 week.

Kongpob is finally ok and living his normal life. To which he is really happy, and the real blessing for Kongpob was Arthit is truly being a good friend of him.

Early morning. (A special day in their life)

Kongpob wake-up with his alarm and chuckle seeing How Arthit was sleeping while hugging a pillow like a koala.

Then he went for his daily routine, run for 45 minutes/cardio for another 45 minutes/ weight training for 30 minutes, etc.

By the time Arthit wakes up and lazily walked out of the room. And both shear a sleepy smile.

"Good morning Kongpob...."

"Good morning Pe... "

After that, They take baths in their rooms & went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Kongpob would always make some healthy food, where Arthit would definitely go for some junks as usual...

"Pe, how can someone have this heavy pancakes in this early morning...." Kong makes a face.

"Look, by now I get it you are a fitness freak... But don't you dare to comment about my pancakes..." Arthit rolls his eyes at him...

"Hahaha, ok ok..."  Both laugh.

Later Arthit left for the office, and after finishing a few works Kong too left for his office.

────────────────

At Kong's office.

Kong is an all-rounder, and specialty is solid plans & Sharpshooter. Kong was now working to trapping them fully because of his team they have finally managed to bring Tiger's right hand & trusted person here... And now according to him, Kong wants to follow his plan... But for that, He needs Alex's approval.  He writes down his plans on their paper & request for a meeting.

Alex, knot, Prem-Wad, Podd-fluke, Bright-gun reach on time. And they started their meeting.

"Simba please tell me why you want this meeting...? "

"Chief... As we all know, That Rony is coming here very soon... So I have prepared a plan for him especially... "

"Wow... Impressive... What is it..? " Alex smiles at him.

"Sir, I would like to request you read the papers in Infront of you...  I have already elaborated it here I afraid I can't explain to you with  my words."

"Haha topical you Sim."

"Shut up,  gun, just read it... If I repeat if we going to do this we need everyone here..." Knot speaks as he was engrossed in reading.."

"Yeah, you naughty boy... How far I read it must need your help..."  Alex smiles reading it...

"It's super cool... If we execute it nicely it can help us a lot..." Wad smiles at Simba...

"Not only help Nong. But a huge help..." Podd correct wad.

"Fine... How do you think we are doing this knot...? " Alex asks knot and he nods thinking.

"Any of us needs to befriend with benefits you see... & I think fluke should do it... " Knot suggests.

"Yeah,  I was also thinking the same. Only he is in our team has that kind of stupid friends... " Podd makes a face and fluke glare at him.