CHAPTER 10

𝑨/𝑵:  ok, after the upsetting Last Chapter... Here is the new one... Hope you guys will enjoy it...

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 10🔹
────────────────

It's being a week since Arthit saw Kongpob... By now he realized that the excuse of Gun's health was fake. Because Kongpob was regularly updating their elders. Only Arthit remains in black & Dark...

And the worst thing is, he mates Kongpob & knot almost every day... Together, Happy & Busy in work or partying...

He was crying badly holding a wine bottle in his hand & divorce papers that were waiting for his signature...

Arthit's POV for the first time.

────────────────

*""why the hell the LOVE has to be this cruel to me..? Why? How can Kongpob do this to me...? I just started loving him, but he loves someone else... Did this is the path of love? Full of pain & sorrows??""**
.
.
.
.

*""Hi, my name is Arthit Rojnapat... I am the only child of Rojnapat's, I use to be a jolly one along with cheerful happy & a spoilt brat... But I never bring any complaints on my way back from school or college or university...

Why because of That  One and only we use to have in our home  *Mr. perfect* in our house...
That thin shity obedient boy Kongpob. He uses to be the smartest one among us & in his age whether its study of plays everything and for my parents, He was always the gem of their eyes...

I use to hate him, from the bottom of my heart... Because of him we never get chances to Run away from the house to play with other kids or do something that any rebel children would do at the age of 7,8,9... why? Because every time your parents would put an example of him in Infront of you...

it's not like he uses to do that intentionally but he also had no other option... now when I thought about the past, I realize how kate use to threaten him or maybe force him to do the things he also hates...?? why I never try to be his friend?? 

Day by Day, My hate grows more on him. Again why is. He was studious from the beginning better say Books were his friends... but at the high school he becomes popular... And I use to see the Girls were Ready to die for his politeness and one smile even the girls of my class and even upper-class would die for his simplicity... But would never look at us...

That's when I decided to befriend Nam because her condition was the same as me excepts her mom.... and My mom as same as dad...

She started to befriend with me too... And being alone in the mansion, I gladly accept her friendship... She uses to understand me and comforts me... After some time we both decided to teach him lessons.... so, we use to pull thousands of pranks on him.  Due to some of them, he uses to get punished, some it was us...

Then, I decided to leave him alone because being a teenage boy Nam's friendship was something special for me... That, I always use to believe that I love Nam...

So, keeping Kongpob aside, I decided to work hard for Nam, and a beautiful future maybe...  After completing my study, I went on a vacation for 1 year... I never intended to join my father at first... But when he had a heart attack and was weak for several months... I have no other options then I join dad in business and after 2 Years I decided to let my parents know about my love for Nam... And gladly They were happy better say didn't oppose me...