CHAPTER2

Thank you sooooo much for your support... Now let's start this chapter...

**English is not my first language so, please forgive me for the grammatical errors**

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 2🔹
────────────────

2nd last day in Europe.

As soon, Kate & Nam done with their shopping. Nam turns to her father with a  beautiful smile plastered on her face.

"Daddy, can I, Arthit & Kong can go for a roam..? I mean I have an appointment later evening & as we are going to pack our stuff Later so, I am sure my brother & Arthit have nothing to do... Please daddy..."

"Ok, but don't you dare to bully Kong..." Pan warns his daughter, which she acting sweetly.

"Arthit, take care of these two... " Aart smiles at his son, who nods his head.

"Enjoy with your hubby angel..." Kate's smile is wide at her daughter.

Later-day

The 3 have fun... For the first time in his, life Kong had this much fun with others than, Gun & Bright... The smile never left his face...

They roam around, have fun, dance with music on the road well it was only Nam who danced... It was something knog would treasure...

Later,

"Ok, boys now it's my time to left... I have an appointment ok see you later..." Nam smile at the boys.

"Ok, you too have fun... " Arthit kiss her forehead & smile wide at her.

As soon, Nam left both Arthit & Kong went to play some games and enjoy their day together... For both of them, it was probably the first day in their life that, they don't fight...

After that, they went to a bar nearby. Kong was showing Arthit his latest captures, enjoying each other's company, when they get a few complimentary drinks from the bar... Which they enjoyed wholeheartedly...

"Kongpob... You...*hick*... know.... *hick* you are always the best one..*hick*....."

"Hehehe...*hick* really... Pe...*hick* but you...*hick*  hate Kong..."

"Oh, it's *hick...hick* bcoz... I...*hick* can't beat you.."

Both laugh and then all back...

────────────────
........ Introduction story continues........

As soon both fathers left, Kongpob was pinned on the ground with a tight grip on his neck...

"You bast*rd... She is saying right... It's all are you doing only... Because you hate to see me happy... Right...?? " Arthit was angry... And there is no bound of his anger...

Soon, Kong was choking hard... Teras comes out of his corner eyes. He was trying to free himself from Arthit, but he couldn't... Due to that, he started beating his hands...

"P... P... P..a..r...t..h... Aaahh.. p..." He was out of breath...

Kongpob could have died if a hotel boy wouldn't come with their dress following their fathers...

Seeing this the two old man rushes to them & Mr. Rojnapat pushes Arthit away from Kong...

As soon, Kong was out the death grip he was coughing badly... Holding his neck, he was literally Shivering, a trail of Saliva was rolling out from the corner of his mouth. He sadly looks at Arthit who was is his father hold gazing at him deadly...