CHAPTER 29

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 29🔹
───────────

They don't know about the time or others and what's the need to know, they are together finally after a long time... Enjoying each others warmness, finding their body in each other arms...

Exhausted two body was laying on the bed, inhaling calm breaths...

"Babe....?? "

"Um..? "

"I love you so much... Ok so don't give damn to anyone..."

"I love you too..." both fell in silence enjoining the calmness after sometime Kong asks

"Phii...?? "

"Yes..?? "

"I am hungry... Need medicine also..." Kong says and pout..

Arthit immediately went to high elert, he carry Kong inside the bathroom and place him on there sink area, Then starts arranging warm water and went to arrange the bed.

After that, Arthit check the water and help Kong to take a bath wash him gently, then he also takes a quick shower and help Kong to sit and dry himself, and rush towards the kitchen. He find a ready tray with foods plates water and everything it needed. He blush seeing this but as soon he remembers Kong's medicine he rushes back to their room.

When he enters he saw Kong was on his night pants and drying his hairs. He put the food on the table and went to help kong.

After drying his body & wounds he applied oilment on his wounds and then put his T-Shirt on... Later Kong serve food for them and they ate their food happily sometimes feeding each others...

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

Next morning was the most toughest thing for Arthit, and he know it well...  Why ??? Because his one and only BEST FRIEND and not to forget his too childish Father...

After gathering enough courage They come down and join the dining table..  But to their surprise no one said anything or so... Arthit felt relieved,  after finishing his breakfast he went office with Jay & Aart...

Once they left Kong also ran up and went to their room only to avoid being teased... And then he started cleaning his room.  He was busy in his work when he heard a knock and it was Nam, & Simba was in her lap...

"Hey Dii, what's up please come "

"Kong... I hope you are fine... Don't worry I won't teas you... " Nam chuckles and Kong nods shyly.. 

"Am good Dii... And to say you honestly I am feeling complete now... 1 year of my wired Relationship and then marriage I am happy..." Shy Kong.

"And I am happy for you too... Right baby..?? You happy for mamma Kong..?? " Nam says to Simba who laughs.

" Dii, " Kong was so shy and he snatch the baby from her.

"Hahaha, it's fine... That's why we all thought to spear you two... But...!!!! I will teas Oon whenever you all young stars together... Don't take his side..."

"I won't even come in you two best friends... Just spear me.. by the way where is mamma..???" Kong says and Nam shows lip seal act.

" aunty left for some charity funding show... So, I heard that Chailai was trying to insult you yesterday..?? "