CHAPTER 17

Hello, I hope you guys for liking the way this story leading... so now let's do some actions... About X, it's still a background character for now...

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫
  🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 17🔹

───────────────

Kong was happy when he got to know the news about him still working on the case... But he was upset that X had pity on him...

Just like as soon, he got a good message, it brings a bad message tagging alone. That too from a private number.

*"Hello, Simba... This message is from X. Since we two are working together I am hoping for some understanding from you... And no argument please..."*

When he shows the message to knot and other elders he got few scolds,

"Oh, come on Kong. It should come along right..." Prem babble.

"Yeah true... We know how he works. So just try to not cross his way..." podd agree with Prem.

"Kong, it's better you are still working. Now calm down for now... And be ready for Tonight's meeting..." Knot says matter of the fact.

"Ok, P." Kong murmurs.

────────────────

"Mom..." Kong hesitates.

"What happened, son..? " Abha asks smiling.

"Mom, can I... I mean... It's ok if you won't..." Kong looks down. He hates To lie...

"Son, just spill out.." Abha chuckles and messes his hair.

"Mom, can I stay out of the house tonight...?  Actually Gun suddenly plans for a sleepover..." Kong looks down.

"Hahahaha,... It's ok, son... Don't need to ask. And Oon also inform me this.. ok and you are no different for me son, so just do as you please..." Abha  Smiles and Kong get emotional... He hugs her and cried.

"Sssuusshh... It's ok son, go just pack your bags... And inform Oon..." Abha kisses Kong's scalp and patted his shoulder.

"Thank you, mamma... For loving me.." Kong suddenly calls Abha Mamma rather than mom because he filed loved...

"Haha, if your son P'Onn comes to know me calling you mamma, He could get jealous..."  Kong laughs.

"No son, he wouldn't... Because My son has fallen in love with you too deeply.." Abha wink at kong and laugh seeing Kong being blushing red.

"Bye mamma, I have called Him." Kong runs leave a laughing mamma in law.

After that, he left for his room and called Arthit.

He calls and waits for the call received. And after some time he heard the voice of his love.

"Hello, Phii..." Kong became so happy as he hears the calling received.

*"Hello love... What is the matter you are calling me now... And wait...You seem happy. Don't tell me you are pregnant " Arthit thought to teas Kong.*