CHAPTER 12

𝑨/𝑵:Thank you for all of your supports...  So now I want to tell you all that This is the place I always hesitate to write... But I am doing it so, just want to tell pardon me if I couldn't able to put it well...

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 12🔹  
────────────────

Elders left early just after having food actually hearing all the things no one has the apatite for food, but to cheer-up Kongpob they had it anyway...  But Aart Rojnapat instructs each of them to celebrate their happiness...

As soon, the elders left someone knocks at the door and knot went to open it happily...

"Come inside...." Kont was bringing Tew with him. And Kongpob smiles seeing them.

"Tew ?? " Arthit asks confused.

"Oh, come on Arthit... When you become this much dummy...?? Obviously Knot likes him it's written overall his face..." Nam rolls her eyes at Arthit.

And Arthit turns to Kong finding him grinning wide mischievously...

"So you know it too...?? "

"Obviously... He was the matchmaker..." Gun speaks and Kong laugh seeing Arthit's expression...

"Pe, Seriously you didn't notice them both...? "

"Haha, no...  My mind was reserved with someone so didn't bother to notice... " Arthit teas Kong. Earning claps & cheers from others while Kong has an amazing smile in his face.

"Ok, stop of your cheesiness... And now speak up how come you calculate EVERYTHING within few hours...? Because mom had informed me about Kong's visit and divorce I guess..."  Nam was going hyper... While Jay feeds her some water.

"Relax... Ok baby... Calm down..." Jay coos at Nam.

"Ok, fine..." Kongpob was surprised seeing his sister being sweet & lobby Dobby...

"Ok, I am telling..." Arthit smiles at them.

"Please... " Everyone except knot & kong.

"It was Knot only... I was so so so devastated after getting the divorce papers in my hands.  But then Knot finally has some sympathy for me... And he told me from the money to Kong's surprise visiting... That when we both get confused so, we both instantly rush to meet Nam. On the way, knot told me some address on our way to the mansion... So I drive there..."

"Let me tell it... I was with jay at his home. I mean our home when I heard the knock jay went to open the door... I was surprised seeing Arthit & knot... But then I also thought about all the things. So I tell him everything and also tell about mom & my baby..."

"Then Arthit was jumping to meet you.. so I had informed Gun to not let you meet him... If Arthit would do so... Aunty Kate would have come to know about this... After that, He understands himself and let  you have the Upsetting afternoon and so..." Knot chuckle seeing Kongpob's shocking face...

"Don't laugh... You all would never understand what he went through..." Tew supports Kong.

"Haha sorry....." Knot laugh following Gun & Bright.

"Ok, let's call it a day... I am tired..." Arthit was not want to go home.

"Shut up Arthit...  I am enjoying here... Kong comes let's have some spicy gossips..." Nam teas Arthit. And everyone laughs seeing Arthit murdering Nam by eyes.