CHAPTER 24

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 24🔹
───────────

===HOSPITAL ROOM===

Kong was all good and playing with his nephew, who seems also enjoining his company and playing with him back...

"Hahaha, dii did you see he is playing back with me

"Hahaha, dii did you see he is playing back with me..." Kong laughs like a child.

"Haha, yeah... Now stop playing and have food and then medicine" Nam says while holding a spoon full soup Infront of Kong.

"No... umm... Di, " Kong hesitates and Nam caresses his hairs.

"Arthit was surprised... But don't worry you two need to talk..." Nam says while feeding Kong...

"O...o.k..." Kong smiles but it was fake.

Soon Arthit comes back to him and takes the bowl from Nam.. and Nam took the baby to which Kong pout like a child. But says nothing.

"Hahaha, stop it knog... I don't understand who cuter from you two... Anyway, I will come back soon..." Nam says and leaves.

"Kong babe... Come on have food..." Arthit says.

"ok phi..." Kong says in a low voice like he was scared of Arth.

"Kong what happen...?? " Arthit asks Surprised.

"Phi... Actually....phi.. wo... " Kong hesitates.

Arthit laughs and kisses Kong's forehead...
"Kong... No more secret in between us... ok... And yeah I know it for a long time that you are a cop or a special agent... "

"H..o..w..." Kong was shocked.

"Well, to tell you that... I have to tell you something... I... I...mean.. thexyouhatemostisme..." Arthit finished and close his eyes.

"Phi...?? / Arthit...?? " Kong says confused and Kont says Surprise.

"Hahaha, that was something  unexpected..." Knot chuckles and Arthit looks down.

"P'knot...?? " Kong asks to confuse.

"Get out knot... I want to talk to him alone... " Arthit growl and Knot left laughing madly.

Kong takes a deep breath and cups Arthit's face...

"Phi...?? What happen ?? "

"Kong babe... Nothing happens... Just I want you to listen to me peacefully... And before that have these medicines then I will tell you..."