CHAPTER 32

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 32🔹
──────────

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

𝑨/𝑵: guys, I want to inform you that... Who was expecting a good action drama in this chapter... sorry to disappoint you but I am only writing about confronting and would write less action. I hope you guys won't mind about this. Because my Kongy is pregnant na so can't put him in danger...

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

Kongpob is sitting on a stool keeping sharp eyes on someone he wanna protect rather than his HUSBAND who is nowhere to be seen for almost 15 minutes.

On the other hand.

Off-Gun & Wad-Prem was waiting in the Van while monitoring at the screen and seeing how Chailai's men taking A drowsy Arthit through the corridor following behind Chaisai.

"Damn... I will kill you P'Off, if you dare to cheat on me like it..."

"And which is the way you are seeing it's cheating...?? With a half sleeping man..." Off rolls his eyes at Gunn who ignores him.

"W & P ready for backup I got the signal. " Gunn suddenly says making others confused but nods knowing Gunn & Kong's secret friendship.

"God... I feel like air... Infront of you & Kong..." Off pouts.

"Move your ass you moron... If We find a single piece of cloths missing from his body... I swear I will leave the dogs on you.." Gunn hiss and Prem finally loughs out loud following a shocked off.

"I always forget your special friendship..." Off makes a face and left leaving Gunn chucking alone.

────────────────

Kongpob was counting in his mind and soon a creepy smile arrive on his face when Some not so popular persons were started gathering around two young people.

"Lovely... G now Am going to start plan B because He will use this opportunity for sure..." Kong says "P'knott get ready... I want you to put trackers in their cloths." Kong orders via his connecting device and Knott nods sharply.

"Fluke... Put our men and replace them. Without recognise." Knott says while putting small cube-like things in their suits pocket.

"Copy K." Comes the reply.

"P'Knott take P'Nam & P'Jay out of this center." Kong's voice doomed.

"There is no way I am going to leave you alone...!!! If you want take Jay but I am not going..." Nam says from behind and Kong smiles.

"But Di..?? " Kong says turning to find Jay is pouting beside Nam.

"No way Kong... I know you are enough but I want to stay by you and Arthit... At last till we free My best friend... " Nam pleads and Kong nods.

"P'Nam got you K..." Gun's voice echoes in their ears and following a few Chuckles. "P'knot..." Kong shouts 🗣️ and Kont smiles and waves his hand at kong following Tew & Ohm standing there also wave him.