CHAPTER 30

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 30🔹
───────────

2 weeks later,

Kong and Arthit was working hard for the case to solve, Also handling a tricky business partner. They comes to know that Thongmi's are not ment to be a easy partner... But Arthit, Jay & Aart was also a best team to be not defeated by Thongmi...

Kong was busy in his own life, also doing his best for his house, and  deliberately helping Arthit to deal with Chaisai Thongmi... He still didn't remembered why that faces seems so recognisable to him. And then the kidnapping case is getting worse...

They were right, That gang was truly kidnapping some kids who's family held respect in the city... Making all the eagles angry and frustrated...

On the other hand,  Nam & Abha suddenly decided to open a boutique and they are doing their best also request Kong to join them as their shop designer and also helper... And no to be mentioned caretaker of baby Simba though he only love this and also love to spend even a small moment with his phi which is rear this days...

Like today, Arthit hardly get time to visit Kong... When Arthit left the house at 9am Kong was sleeping peacefully because He was sick at previous night, so Arthit didn't had the heart to wake him up...

And now he is literally mad at his HUSBAND for  not meeting him.

"What happen buddy...?? You seems angry.." wad asks concerns seeing him disconnecting Arthit's calls for the 6th time.

"Yeah... Am good, what's the progress wad.?? "

"Um.. we are doing well, and I think we are going to get someone in our trap. And then we are ready..."

"Uum... Good...!! " Kong says while disconnecting the call again and Wad chuckles.

"Kong... Don't be tough on P'ARTHIT..."

"Oh shut up, you don't know how rude he is..."

"Hahaha... You are pouting Kong... Omg... Oh I wish Gun would here..."

"Shut up wad... I'll kill you.." Kong says and left from there. To Alex's library to read his mom's case file.

Wad was laughing and as soon he turns he saw Arthit was standing there upset and gun was Smirking while holding a phone.

"Hahaha, P'Wad. That was epic... I have to save it in my personal drive."  Gun jumps off as Arthit glared at him.

"Hahaha, gun check on the file... And P'ARTHIT you better cool him down, I haven't seen him like this ever.."

"Not you N'wad. I don't even know why he being like this..."

Wad just Chuckles and left.

Kong was reading a file when He was back huged by his HUSBAND,

"Kong...?? Why are you not receiving my calls..?? You know how worried I was...? "

"......"

"Kong...!!! Babe...!!!! " Kong Purley ignore him.

"......"

"Babe... Please talk to me... Don't be like this..."

"....."

"Fine... I am sorry ok..!!! I will not leave you alone form now on...and also Put a note if I don't have other choice..."

"Promise...?? "