CHAPTER 27

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 27🔹
───────────

5 weeks later...

Their life seems settled finally... Kong was recovering very well, all his injuries are healing fast..  and all the family is coming in term to live happily as at last trying...

The baby also growing well... And he is the life of the house...

Gunn and Off also get married as soon they landed back on their country... Kong was happy...

Arthit is now Handel the business with Jay & his father...  For now. They are getting ready for another big project and tender... Jay & Arthit is doing very hard works to be ready for the tender bid...

Alex was being happy and energetic to do work... As promised he let Kong read Lia's case fails and it had a big impact on Kong knowing about the mother & son kinda have the same thinking...

All of them are coping up with all the things...

But today has a big day... As finally, They decided to have the reception party following Simba's introduction and also celebration of Aart-Abha's 40th anniversary... Which all the youngers' arrange and finally the elder giving them (youngers)  their permission following the reception and all... Which youngers also agree...

────────────────

Evening Time...

They all get ready... And all were breathing taking beautiful...  They don't have to worry about the party, as this time Arthit had heir the best event organizer team for this... And they all are satisfied with their work.

All get ready in time

Peoples starts gathering Pan welcome them happily... 

"Hello, Mr. Suthiluck... How are you..?? "

"Am good... How are you..?? And how's your leg by the way...?? "

"All good, thank you..."

"Aaahh... Mr. Pan... Where is today's center of attraction..?? "  The guest Chuckles.

"Hahahaha, on their way... By the way, we have 3 occasions to celebrate..."

"Haah...!!!! I know I know... " The guest says and went to mingle with others.

"Ok seems every guest has joined let's call them...?? " Alex asks and Pan nods.

"Yes," pan says and message Nam.