CHAPTER 36

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 36🔹
──────────
─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

It's been One month,

The babies and the mother doing so well. They finally headed to their room on the second floor. Pan has given him fine certificate. Though he needs to consume Medicin and rest as much possible & still restricted them form Intimacy.

Except Alex all went out to their normal life.

The babies are doing so well... Including Simba. Abha, Nam got busy their business while Arthit and Aart, Arthit Jay finds themselves busy in business.

Kong on the other hand is in Rest with minimal physical activity and for this moment he decided to be a homemaker. And Pan also decided to take a leave from his duty. Though He only visit important & critical cases. But most of the time he would love to spend time with his 3 grandchildren & Kong's yummy delicious food though Kong also has to visit Tew if they held any important meeting or board meetings.

Also this two father & son would go gardening or swimming chilling etc. Like they were enjoying their summer vacation and Arthit & Aart declared about feeling jealous of them.

If the Day is for Papa & Son then the Night is for their whole family & Most of the time Gunn & off would join with their adopted one. They got him with the help of Pan. The day Kong went into labor, another woman also gives birth but couldn't survive and the father of the baby refuse to take the baby.

That's when Pan decided to inform them & they happily adopts him. They name the boy GEORGE.

And Kong & Arthit keep the babies name 👦AARON (boy) & 👧was LIA (girl), and with that Kong was again in love with Arthit

And Kong & Arthit keep the babies name 👦AARON (boy) & 👧was LIA (girl), and with that Kong was again in love with Arthit. Alex,Aart Abha Pan everyone was surprised to knowing this.