CHAPTER 20

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

Please don't skip any of the 𝑨/𝑵:

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 20🔹
───────────

Rojnapat house, After a few weeks...

Kongpob and Arthit were sleeping peacefully... But their sleep got disturbed by the knocking on the door... When Kongpob opens the door find their family members standing there holding something in their hand but couldn't see it actually...

After eyeing them all he checks on his wristwatch and gasp when he saw it was showing 4 in the morning...

"What happen Papa...?? Dad..?? Mamma ??"  Kong says while he let them enter in their room. And Surprisingly they find Arthit was also awake and frowning at them.

"Well, just 5 more minutes... Let all come then we are going to speak..." Abha says while all went to take a comfortable place to sit... Jay helps Nam to sit in bed with the box.  Arthit signal Kong to stay by him.

Abha, Aart, Pan was sitting & sleeping, and Nam was also trying hard to not sleep and jay & the couple were looking at each other oddly...

"P'Jay...??  What is this...? " Kong asks while leaning on Arthit copying his sister.

"Don't ask me... Just wait some more... Let gun join..." Jay says and Kong nods.

"We are here....." They all heard the voice and they come in life... And gun enters panting...

"Gun, where is off...? " Nam asks worriedly.

"Parking the car... You didn't spoil it right Phi? " Gun frown at Nam who nods in no.

"Here..." Off also comes running...

"Guys...?? I would like to know the reason for all of you here in our room to 4 in the morning..?? Mom dad..?? Papa " Arthit speak up confused which Kong nods.

"Well, Oon, wait a bit more Knot & Tew is also coming..." Jay replies.

"Reached..." Knot says while entering into the room.

"So...?? " Arthit was now almost glaring at Nam... And others chuckle.

"Well, for this kind of information... You guys are going to celebrate your 1st marriage anniversary in 2 weeks from now on..." Nam says and laughs seeing the 2 of them Surprise.
" So we want to celebrate it grandly because we just realized we don't have any memories of that..."  Abha says smiling...

"So, we are going to rearrange your marriage with the style of Rojnapat's & Suthiluck's..." Both Gun & knot says smiling...

"And For me... I was your wedding planner before and this is going to be the same..." Nam smiles wide seeing the tint cheeks of her brother.

"Abha aunty being that..." Jay says helping Abha... And pass it to Arthit...

They open the box and gasp in surprise seeing a beautiful wedding cake with a wedding card with their name... Kong got tears and he hugs Arthit to hide his face...  Arthit was too emotional and hug him back. Only to earn Awes & teasing.

 Only to earn Awes & teasing