CHAPTER 15

🅐/🅝 :: Guys, I hope you guys are happy with the progress of the story... And now it's time for some action...

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 15🔹
────────────────

2days later.... (Their honeymoon)

Kongpob and Arthit were still in deep sleep holding each other tightly.
With the sunlight coming from the window Arthit awakes, and he instantly got a bright smile when he saw Kongpob was still in deep and groaning when he felt Arthit was moving...

"It's ok to go to sleep... " Arthit patted his head lightly and Kongpob again fell asleep with a blessed smile on his face.

"Such a child..." Arthit murmurs. Then He slowly went to the washroom to freshen up, when he comes out he finds the bed is empty... He smiles and went down...

"Good morning babe... You ok? " Arthit asks when he saw Kong was sitting near the pool area. And he joins him.

"I am fine pe... But I am more upset...." Kongpob was looking upset...

"What..? Why is that...? " Arthit looked at Kong concern.

"Well P, duty calls... I have to visit the office by tomorrow..."

"What job you are exactly doing Kong...?? That didn't even Papa know...? " Arthit seems worried...

"Nope.. actually when I decided to join Papa was not here... And I was me alone... At that time...and I am sorry I didn't want you to know about my job right now... I will explain to you later after we finish our current assignment..." Kong pleads and Arthit nods.

"That, we should enjoy our last day here... And I promise We will be back here... " Arthit slide his hands on Kong's waist and pull him close to him...

"Thank you, P..."

"Love you too..." Arthit laughs when Kong slaps his arms.

"Pe, Let's cook today... And then let's go for a date at night at the beach" Kong was shy yet he was smiling...

"Hahaha, is this your way to make up for our rest honeymoon ?? " Arthit pulls Kong's chin to look at
His face...

"Maybe yes..." Kong looks deep in his eyes...

"Well that it works..." Arthit leans and pecks on Kong's lips...

"Let's get ready..." Arthit says dragging Kong along...

They have their last day of honeymoon cozily and in each other's presence...

Arthit was putting their suitcase in their car... Kongpob was kinda upset gazing at the mansion lost.

"Don't worry Kong... We will come again..." Arthit says while back hugging Kong and resting his face on Kong's shoulder.

"I sure hope that P'Oon..." Kongpob smiles as he kisses Arthit's cheeks...

────────────────

Dinner table...

"What happen Arthit...?? Why you two suddenly came back..?? " Aart asks to confuse...

"Actually, dad Tew is having some Problems... So I just have to come..." Arthit sighs as He saw Aart nods.

"Yeah... Actually I saw him & your friend knot was kinda busy about it... Anyway, no matter you can go there anytime you want... "