CHAPTER 23

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 23🔹
───────────

===...DARK NIGHT...===

Someone was running into the Woods aimlessly while two Hungry GERMAN SHEPHERD dogs were following him...

"God... I need to reach to My phi... Help me..." Kong murmurs and run but due to his body condition & weakness he couldn't run more and fell on the ground... close his eyes exhausted

As soon the hit the ground the hungry dog reached towards him and starts sniffing him but surprisingly they didn't bite him or anything...  also they start licking him... Which he has a slight smile even in his unconsciousness...

Not long after the dogs started shouting which Kong opens his eyes sharply but he was too weak to move forward even get up...

After some time He found himself surrounded by 5 men and one was trying to Handel those two beasts...

"What's going on...?? What the hell is wrong with these 2 beasty dogs...??"  One of them asks scared and irritated by the dogs.

"Maybe They also fell in love with this shit... Just like our Boss... Or else this is going to be 24 hours and he is still alive. " the other one says kicking slightly on Kong's checks to check him.

"Yeah...!!! But now let's go back... Boss is waiting for us... " The head of the team says and 4 of them hold Kong and started walking... The two dogs also started following...

Kong was feeling pain on but he was now finally defeated... He had no strength left... After fighting with almost 20 huge guards with his weak stamina and then running for almost 40 minutes he was loosening his conscious and mentally preparing himself for the last...

As soon they reach into that house again The guards throw Kong Infront of Tiger, who was ferocious... And instantly kick on Kong's face... Then grab him by his hairs roughly he says...
"DON'T LET ME REGRETS FOR LETTING YOU LIVE A LONGER... I AM JUST WAITING FOR THE MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE THAT YOUR TEAM HAS NO POWER TO FIND YOU OR SAVE YOU... OR BETTER SAY I WANTED TO POP YOUR BUBBLES OF HOPE..." throw him away.

Kong didn't respond at all... And fell in the ground with a thump..

"Boss... I can't handle them..." The Man who was holding the dogs cried. And Tiger turns to them rolling his eyes but the dogs didn't respond and started barking at him.

"Get them in their room... Right now...."  Tiger shouts. And glared at Kong.

"You....!!!! Truly you are something else... I mean even the beasty dogs are trying to protect you...??? You rascal....." Tiger was boiling in anger.... suddenly a ghost smile appears on his face...