CHAPTER 18

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 18🔹
────────────────

Next day early Morning/Caffe near Gun's house...

Kong impatiently sitting and looking at the entrance making Off-Gun laugh...

"Hey, did you heard last night there was a blast in the city last night..."

"Yeah, I was watching the news. By the way, did you know the trucks were full of drugs..."

"Yeah, I too heard the same thing..."

Kong got a huge smile when he heard them and as he turns he finds his 2 friends were smiling proudly at each other.

"When the hell P'Arthit would come...?? I am sleepy P'Off and this hidden monster didn't even let us order..." gun whine.

"Don't... P'Arthit is an observant person and will find out easily..." Kong hiss at Gun which Off nods.

"Kong... Look at the entrance..." Off smile and Kong desperately turns but find no one. And glared at Off. Who laughs and Gun shear a hi-five.

After 5 minutes or so. "Good morning..." Kong heard a voice and turns immediately turns to find his HUSBAND who was just enter to the Caffe and walked towards his the counter while smiling at them.

After sometime Arthit comes back and join them. But before that he side Hug Kong earning awes from Gun and a few other customers.

"Good morning Phi..." Kong smile wide at him.

"P'Arthit only one question..." Gun plead and Kong rolls his eye while Off & Arthit laughs.

"What is it, " Arthit asks smiling.

"Did you sleep well last night...? " And started laughing seeing Arthit frowning at them. And Kong chuckles.

"Before answering that Lemme tells you one thing. Never bother my husband in your fighting..." Arthit threat Gun who sticks out his tongue at Arth and makes a face at him.

"Then I would like to remind you P'Arthit, My Kong is my best friend from high school or even before that... So you have no right to interfere in between us... Yeah you may punish Kong but not that... " Gun speaks and find Kong was glaring at him. While Arthit was Smirking and Off was laughing hard...

"Your order sir..." A waitress comes with the order and was mesmerized by Kong... Though she was doing her Job yet her eyes were never leaving Kong. When everyone notices it, that was When Arthit intentionally slips a cup near her leg making her jump in fears. And Off trying hard to look away.

"Oh, I am so sorry Miss... Pardon me " Arthit asks for forgiveness and everyone in their table know it was fake...

"No no, it's ok sir... It's my fault as well... " The waitress speaks and start bending down to pick the broken cup. That when kong freeze in his chair. And the girl couch hard for some unknown reasons and speed up her work and rush inside the kitchen.

"What the hell P'Arthit...?? " Kong asks Surprised more shocked.

"What exactly he did...? " Gun asks excitedly. And Off finally laugh out loud while Arthit shrugs. And Kong was glaring these 3 people.

"Well, she was checking you out...and she needs to know and she shouldn't keep her eyes on every flesh that specially belongs to mine..." Arthit says matter of fact and holds a spoon full pastry Infront of him.