CHAPTER 34

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY
to all of my friends...

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 34🔹
──────────

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

A Sunday Morning,

Kong was happy and very happy that he is not only sitting at home and eating like pig... But they still have enough time to spend with their families.

With lots of requests, Alex finally agrees to stay in Suthiluck mansion as soon as Kong enters in his 6 months pregnancy. And all women or men are in awe seeing a cute baby bump slowly forming. But still, he is quite big for a 6 months pregnancy and they all thought about him being male & a slim body he may look big.

Kong started wearing the big shirts & Ts to cover himself and It would add cuteness. And all the credit goes to Nam, who bring those vibrant colors for him. Like pink, red, yellow, and Kong had no other option then this... Though Nam has some mercy on him that she bring some sober shirts for his office and outing work. 

Kong & Arthit shifted down as per Pan's suggestions.  And it helps Kong a lot... And their happiness increase when their baby Simba starts walking and talking together...

The elders left for praying to leave the youngers' in the house

"Ma...ma....ma...." Babe Simba laughs and called for his mom when both dogs are playing with him.

And Jay laughs out loud seeing this and also called for everyone when jay saw His baby boy is riding on one of the dogs.

And Everyone starts laughing seeing this..  the dogs are also happy and excited to play with this Lil human.

"Kong babe... can you feel the happiness when our princess going to have fun like this...?? " Arthit murmurs in Kong's ears, which cause him to blush.

"Why you want a princess...?? It can be a prince as well like my kong" Nam also murmurs in Arthit's ear surprising both of them. And Jay again laughs seeing this...

"Guys...??  I am talking to my husband... So Don't listen..." Arthit screams.

"Get lost, your husband is my brother... So just shut up..." Nam also screams and makes a face at Arthit who glared at her and run behind her...

"Hahahaha..." Jay & Kong burst in laughter and SIM also laughs seeing this, he slowly walked towards Jay and His father pull him in his arms...

Their morning starts with laughter, and they also decided to cook for the elders.

"Phi, I wanna cook something for then. Only me..." Kong says excitedly.

"Ok Kong... You can cook but we will help you and you can't deny the fact... " Arthit says and Kong nods happily.

After cooking healthy meals they wait for parents and As soon as Abha enters she blessed Kong and also tie a string on his wrist. And then she does the same for all of the youngers' including the baby.

"Mom, dad papa, Por get freshen up and Let's have lunch, I cooked after a long time..." Kong says happily and Abha glared at Arthit who holds his hands up.