CHAPTER 39

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ,🔸

🔸ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫

🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 39🔹

──────────

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After 3 months,

All family members are in peace and happiness. Alex permanently settled in Suthiluck mansion. Pan finally Decided to take leave from his job. Though he was ever ready to take things in his hands when his juniors couldn't. Aart & Jay, Arthit finally established a deadly reputation in the business world. On the other hand, Gunn & Nam also established a well-known reputation in the Fashion world. With making Kong model which Arthit was ready to kill them both because of the fan following he gets.

In people's eyes kong is an alpha, whenever he shoots in black or tight clothes while instantly turns cute with pink or any other warm colors.

●❯────────────────❮●

Rojnapat mansion Backyard, evening time.

ARTHIT, Off-Gunn, Jay-Nam are sitting while the babies are in their prams & Simba is playing with the dogs & babies as well.

"No, tell me one thing...!! Why the hell Kong have Your winter model...?? Don't you all know how fu*king cute he looks with those sweaters...?? I am opposing this idea...."

"Do, hell with your jealousy

"Do, hell with your jealousy...!!! Kong is doing it and it's it...he is looking super awesome and cute mamma " Nam also threat Arthit.

"Babe...?? " Arthit pouts and turns to Kong, only to see him playing with Simba & dogs forgetting their conversation.

"You know what Nam....??? Just forget if... " Arthit glared at her.

"When you know, You have no resistance... Why the hell you always try to get on me...?? " Nam frown at Arthit who just glared at her.

"Gunn, see this...!! " Kong shouts and all turns only to find Kong is giving one of the official training to the dogs only to make them more powerful & dangerous...

"Yeey.,y... Papa I w....ill do.....choo...." Simba also starts playing with Kong.

"Hahaha... Like papa like son... See that almost 2 years one....?? No fear left in him... " Jay mimics his own son who laughs at his way.