CHAPTER 33

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ꜱᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɪɢɴᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʀʀᴏʀꜱ...🔸

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 33🔹
──────────

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

𝑨/𝑵: before Writing this chapter I want to tell you all that, I am using Tae-Tee (forth-beam/ 2moons) as the Other M-Preg couple with baby Bass.❤️ My other favorite couple. Hope you all won't mind.

─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

3 month later,

( Kong's pregnancy 2 weeks beforehand + 3*4=14 weeks means 4 months of pregnancy help= GOOGLE UNCLE )

────────────────

Kongpob recovered well... And following a healthy 14 weeks Pregnancy.

With the help of Pan, This couple was able to meet one of the male mothers and he feels much confident after talking with him & become best friends with good experience why because they Felt alone themselves and getting another person like yourself is hard to find...

But,

Arthit's experience was not good at all... The other male quietly explained the things that a father should do before & after Pregnancy and Arthit felt it's easier to learn about arms & pistols then this...

Since Male Pregnancy is not a common thing he has to be careful when they would visit any public places. Or Being a way to emotional. / another. The important thing is clingy and a crying babe...

Though just like the mothers, fathers also turn each other good friends. Keeping in touch-types...

On the very first day Arthit didn't believe but only in the first 5th week he realizes all the things forth said is true and his suggestions are helpful to Handel Kong.

After receiving the fit & fine certificate Kong's first wish was to go on a vacation only 2 of them which Arthit felt happy and they went to Bahama.

────────────────

On the 2nd month,

Kong starts having cravings for the different choices of foods, which makes Arthit shocked to death seeing his cravings...

His words are "Mom are you sure Kong is having a human baby ??? Not alien ?? "

And Nam & Abha would roll their eyes at him and Jay & Aart would laugh at him.