CHAPTER 37

🔸ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑻𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑯𝑼𝑺𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑫 
🔹𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ~ 37🔹
──────────
─────••••••••••••••••••••─────

Beach house.

When they reached there Kong & Arthit were just a blushing mess and their babies are just giggling in their pockets

When they reached there Kong & Arthit were just a blushing mess and their babies are just giggling in their pockets. Credits go to Nam. And for this only reason, Arthit was willing to show him respect.

"I love you Nam

"I love you Nam... I love you..." Arthit said wiping his tears fakely.

"I hate you from the bottom of my heart... Idiot..." Nam shouts back and everyone laughs.

"Old man, tell me one thing that we have maids there I mean I am not willing to cook here..." Abha throws tantrums.

"Yeah yeah... I have arranged some... And that too trust worthy one... Old woman" Aart makes a face.

Aart makes a shocked face and Aart frown at her. "What...?? You are a granma now... so, yes I will also call you old woman."  And each & everyone burst in laughter.

The maids & works come out of the house & Kong smiles wide at the old man. But they were all shocked & gasping seeing Kong & Arthit with their babies.

"Oh my God finally blessed you with happiness. "

"Hello uncle Jake, hello aunty Merry..." Kong beam happily.

"Oh my child... You are glowing... Such a sweet boy and also blessed with this angels." Merry said ruffling Kong's hair.

"Uncle...." Simba suddenly runs towards Kong and hugs his legs.

"Oh merry aunty this is another angle of the family and P'Nam's baby and my babies guardian angel..." Kong bents and sit beside Simba.

"Baby say to this granma" Kong says happily and SIM copy him and wai the old lady. "Hello... "