Come Again

Debora Brown-Jensen(Debbie to her friends)sits in a hospital waiting room waiting for her name to be called. She was there for a routine appointment with her consultant about her Crohn's Disease. There was an accident earlier and most of the doctors who should be in clinic seeing outpatients. Was doing emergency operations instead on the victims of said accident.

She sighs the clinic was over an hour and twenty minutes behind schedule. She decides to play a game on her iPhone till she gets bored of it. A woman decides to sit next to her and Debbie begins a conversation with her. Until the woman turns around and said very loudly, "I'm bored", and stops speaking to her.

After waiting for a long time to be seen Debbie walks up to the receptionist and ask where she was in the queue. She was told she's in sixth place on the list. She sits back down to hear the rude woman's name being called. Debbie watches as the woman leaves with her partner to go see the doctor.

Two old ladies sit down beside Debbie and after a while she engages in conversation with them. Talking about everything from President Trump to a program on the tv which was playing in the clinic waiting room and race.
Four o'clock comes and goes and Debbie watches the receptionist leaves since she has finish her shift. Leaving a gentlemen in her place who clearly wasn't a receptionist at the desk. Suddenly four men in suits and earpieces walk up to her.

"Your Royal Highnesses please come with us,". says a tall lean looking blonde haired man.

Debbie looks at the gentleman and laughs, "My ass isn't going anywhere with you. I've been waiting to see the doctor since 1 o'clock. So whatever prank or hidden camera show this is. I do not give permission for you to film me or use this footage".

"Your Highness this isn't a joke you need to come with us now".

"Which part of I'm not coming with you do you not get. I'm a black woman trust me I'm no princess. Name me one black princess apart from the obvious one in this country who married to get that title".

"Look I can't name another one but you were born a princess. You're really not going to come are you?"

"My ass has been waiting on my turn to see the doctor for hours. I'm not leaving here without going to my appointment and I'm not leaving here especially with you".

The man shows Debbie a picture on his phone it's of her as a baby with a tall blonde haired, blue eye man. He was holding her while standing next to her mother. They looked really happy in the photograph. A tall respectable looking man walks in the clinic and stands in front of Debbie.

"Your Royal Highnesses I believe this clinic is running over an hour late I apologise for that. I'll have a word with your consultant there's three clinics running concurrently. I'm assuming since you're in clinic B you're with Mr Fellows. I need to ask you that since there's after all four sets of waiting area here. I understand clinic has been very busy today".

"Yes I'm with Mr Fellows who are you anyway?"

"I'm Mr Sage I'm in charge of the hospital ma'am. I'll just go and speak with your consultant and get you seen next".

He leaves and walks around the corner to where the doctor's consulting rooms were. Debbie sees people recording her on their phone.

"Do you think she's really a princess?" She hears.

"I hope she's not getting  any special treatment and jumping the queue. My ass has been waiting just as long as hers", said another person.

"What's your name?" Debbie ask one of the black suited gentleman?"