Family

"That first birthday party with your new family is unforgettable for the best reason possible. Your life has changed for the better".

Debbie's small birthday party was just her, Princess Maria of Spain, Susan and her family. Debbie invited Allison along as well since they have been texting and talking on the phone constantly. Debbie wanted to know if Allison could be trusted.

Victoria comes up to her, "Why is their a Jurno at your party?"

"It's my party I can invite whomever I want. I'm curious Victoria do you know her socially at all?"

"She's the help why would I, not to mention everything we talk about here will be on the front pages of tomorrow's newspaper".

"She's not the help she works for another employer and even if she was the help treating her with dignity is still required".

"Whatever".

"I'm confused about something", says Debbie.

"What?"

"How are you such a good actress you give flawless speeches and come across so caring. Yet you see someone working to pay their bills as just the help".

"We're different from them better"

"No we are not better we are lucky by an accident of birth to be born with a HRH in front of our names. I heard Oscar did drugs did you dabble in it with him. I don't know anyone who has done drugs but I hear it changes your behaviour".

Victoria was fuming, "Oh dare you if it wouldn't cause a scene. I would leave your party right now".

Debbie move away from her and talk to her cousin William instead, "How are you William?"

"Good, great actually I had some ideas for our joint engagement".

"I would love to hear them but right now this is my birthday party I want to enjoy myself. Tomorrow I'm going to be in a room full of people from all over the world: Royals, Prime Ministers and commoners. The sad thing is I won't know most of them yet have to be a great host. This is my first birthday with my family please let me just enjoy it. We can have a discussion about the joint engagement the day after my parties are over".

As Debbie spoke she saw the hurt on William's face but then the understanding.

"This is a really big deal for you I'm sorry I forgot. Even though your birthday isn't officially for couple hours yet happy birthday. He hugs her, "I'm glad I've gotten to know you Debs you know I've always wanted a cousin.

"Thank you William me too".

A staff member comes in the room to say the dinner was ready. Everyone goes to the dining room where all the guest sit down to a selection of Danish food. Everything tasted amazing to Debbie who was still getting use to eating Danish food again".

Debbie's father hires a DJ who played a lot of Debbies favourite music which was old school 90s R&B and grunge. When the night was over Debbie collected all the presents she was given. She would open them when she woke up the next day on her actual birthday.

The next morning after having breakfast with her guests Debbie and her aunt went over the plans for the birthday party. As Debbie was a future queen she would have a lot of future kings and queens at her party and some actual kings and queens.

The Nordic Royals all got on with each other something which Debbie was thankful for. She checks in with the florist, the chefs, the cleaners and the footmen she needed everything to go perfect.

Debbie was made aware her aunt needed the party to go perfect as well. Her father was actually throwing the party for Debbie but unfortunately.  He had to deal with something that came up unexpectedly with the government.