Antonio

"When I first saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew".
             -William Shakespeare

"How was your first day Debora?" Ask William.

"It was ok the teachers are really nice and I've a lot of reading to do. The students seems more interested in trying to take a selfie with me than saying hello. The food in the cafeteria was the bomb though".

Debbie's father Alexsander laughs, "It better be one of our chef is working there undercover. He has been given advance security training".

"Really daddy?"

"Yes Debora you're eating there five days a week we need to know nothing is put in your food and should anything happen in the cafeteria he can protect you from harm".

"I guess that makes sense".

"I always wondered what being in a creative environment like university would be like".

"Uncle David I've all my classes with the same people it will be interesting to interact with them more. There's so many clubs to join and parties to attend I was thinking of joining a creative writing group or the drama club".

"I'm glad the younger generation get to have more freedom that we ever did Alexsander", says her uncle with a tinge of sadness.

"I know by the age of four we were involved in royal engagements in some capacity ".

"Damn! dad wow why so early?"

"To get us use to the crowds and used to being at engagements".

"Will I have to do that with my child?"

"Yes Debora but like you they will get a chance to go to university and I'm sure you will give them a happy childhood to look back on".

"I will, I will Daddy that's a promise".

"Victoria how's going with your dyslexia charity. How is it being a patron?"

"I've had couple meetings with them it will be announced in couple weeks I'm officially their patron".

"That's wonderful I'm proud of you a lot of people will look at you as their role model now. They won't feel bad for having something they have no control over".

"Thanks Debora".

"William do you have any projects coming up?"

"At the moment no but I've a lot of engagements which I'm loving. It's great I get to do so many now and I get to see so many different sides of society and meet such diverse people".

"All my children are doing amazingly well they're the face of the monarchy at the moment", crows Anette smugly.

"As the younger generation they're at the forefront yes but Debora is the reason we have amassed so many new followers on social media. Why we have so many younger fans who will want the monarchy to continue so they can watch HER become the queen she will be. Why we finally see so many ethnic organisations wanting us to visit them since they can finally identify with someone who looks like them. You were all here before she came and these things didn't happen. Deborah will still do engagements and will still be attending all the important events in the calendar don't forget that", says her father.

Debbie notices her aunt's face she didn't look happy about the dressing down from her father. The next day Debbie tries to speak to a lot of her classmates. It was surprisingly easy despite all her bodyguards.

Unfortunately some of them were still  taking photos and videos of her. Oliver had to move a group of students away from her who was trying to take a selfie with her.