Goodbye

Dedicated to @friskriel thank you for the support it's much appreciated

"Its okay to be scared. Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave".
-Unknown

Debbie arrives at the London eye and waits her turn. As she sits in the capsule she looks over her city for the last time. She didn't really have anyone she would miss. Yes she had work colleagues but only one person called her and ask how her operation went.

She was driven to Harrod's Department Store after going to the London Eye. She was looking around the storec when Thomas comes up to her.

"There's a room ready for you, Your Highness. You just need to tell the sales assistant the types of clothes you're looking for and someone will get a selection of them for you".

"Ok but I'm having food from the seafood restaurant".

Debbie follows Thomas into an elevator where she's taken to what could be considered an apartment. Thomas walks in the room with her and Oliver. Her other bodyguards stayed outside the door.

She's asked if she wants anything to drink, "Tea please with some scones".

Debbie tells the assistant manager the type of clothes she likes and her size. After a while a model her height and size walks into the room and curtsy to her. Clothes is bought in and the model starts trying on the clothes. As Debbie watches her she gets an idea of what she would like to purchase.

Two hours later she was eating a lobster pasta dish from the seafood restaurant. When she finish eating Debbie walks round the food hall knowing she could now afford to buy whatever she wanted. Debbie didn't get a lot of people coming up to her which she was grateful for.

She leaves the store by a private entrance and head straight into the Range Rover waiting by the door. She ask the driver to stop at a bookstore.  She still had one more test to take to complete her level 4 in Accounting.  It was going to be done online at an approved centre in Denmark. 

She bought the book she needed then spotted a gift shop. She walks in and buys some postcards, a mug, a sweater with the Union Jack on it. Along with some other Knick-knacks with reminders of the United Kingdom on it.

When she came out the shop she saw the street sign across the road.  She was on Buckingham Palace road. She look down the street with the knowledge that in a few hours. She will be having tea with the Queen of England on this very road.

Debbie goes into the Apple Store on Oxford Street where she buys herself the latest Iphone and tablet. Since she knew Susan would be visiting her Debbie bought the same phone and tablet for her in a different colour.

She calls her father so he has her new number and ask if he had lunch yet. When he said no she told him she would be bringing lunch.

Debbie walks back into her hotel with the outfit she would meet the queen in draped over her arm. She ask the butler to dry clean it and to please make sure it was ready for six o'clock. She found her father in the living room of their interconnecting suite.

She put a paperbag in front of him, "Fish and chips from the best chippy in London".

Alexsander opens the wrapping paper and the smell of salt, vinegar and chips fills the air. Debbie helps herself to some chips knowing she wouldn't be having decent fish and chips like this for a very long time.

She tells her father about her day and he in turns tells her and how she is expected to behave when she meets the queen. Debbie is also told how to address her.