Married

"He walked in my heart like he was always there, took down my walls and lit my souls on fire".
       -T.M.

Debbie's wedding dress was an A-line white silk dress with a fitted bodice. The bottom half had a layer of tule under the silk. The straps of the dress was made of white lace Debbie looks at herself in the mirror with the dress in front of her and loves what she see.

She and Maria and her female english cousins admired her wedding dress including the plain silk white bridesmaid dresses.

"Oh my goodness in seven days you are officially one half of a crown princess couple", screams Maria.

Debbie smiles, "I can't wait to be married".

Tea, biscuits and sandwiches are bought in. As everyone eats Debbie friends and family teases her about her new life as a married woman.

"Wait what tiara are you wearing?" Ask Princess Isobel who was married to her cousin Adam who was a heir to the British throne.

"The one daddy's mother wore on her wedding day it's my something old and borrowed".

"What's your something blue?" Ask Maria.

"A tiny piece of my favourite shirt Antonio has wore has been sewn into my dress", she shows them.

When Debbie returned back to her apartment she has a shower and changed into her pyjamas which was a peanut comic strip short set.

Antonio looks at her, "How are you feeling now?"

"A lot better being with the girls cheered me up".

"I'm glad, since you're not going to university for a while and doing your work from home. My mum wants to take you to a spa tomorrow".

"What a lovely surprise and I've worked out if I make sure that I do some school work every day then I shouldn't fall behind. The teachers have been emailing the palace with the university work".

The next day Debbie went to the spa with Antonio's mother and sisters then they took her shopping before taking her to a restaurant. The press was following them everywhere Debbie didn't mind though it was their job after all.

The days passed quickly and in no time at all the day of the wedding arrives. When Debbie exits the wedding car she looks up at the church then around at the crowds before giving the people a wave. She takes her father's arm and takes a deep breath as they make their way into the church.

As her father removes his hand and Antonio takes her hand in his Debbie smiles. The ceremony was beautiful and only took an hour which they both liked. When the ceremony was over Debbie and Antoni pose for the waiting photographers. When they were tired of taking pictures they make their way to their wedding reception in a horse drawn carriage. When they enter the dining room everyone stands and cheers as the bride and groom make their way to their seat.

After the main course is eaten Debbie's father makes a lovely speech as did Antonio.

Debbie saw her aunt curtsying to Antonio along with her daughters. Her aunt didn't look happy her uncle bowed to Antonio as well. As Antonio took Debbie's status now that they were married he was more senior that all of her cousins. Her uncle must now walk into a room after him but before the wedding Antonio was on the same status as them legally now the tables had turn.

Emma came over to Debbie curtsies then hugs her, "I'm so happy for you and Antonio. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness" .

"Thank you Emma the Duke and I are very happy", says Debbie making sure to mention Antonio was now a royal duke.