First Tour

"What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?"
-Vincent Van Gogh

Victoria rolls her eyes, "Whatever, you want to do something since I'm here?"

"Actually I would like it if you leave I have things to do with Natalie".

Victoria looks like she wanted to say something but thought better of it and storms off instead.

Debbie calls Natalie and instructs her in the future she should leave the clothes in her room. She request that any visitors she receives while she's away should be kept in the waiting room and not left alone in her apartment.

She also had a word with her security people and ask David to sent an email round to those that worked in her part of the palace to not just let anyone in.

Debbie didn't enjoy walking into her bedroom and seeing someone there she didn't know was coming family or not. The pre-princess Debbie would have gone mad at that and the princess Debbie knowing all the security concerns was furious.

When Debbie had done all she could to prep for the tour she invites her cousins, uncle and aunt to have breakfast with her the following day. After her father said it was okay to do so.

"Nervous Debora?" Ask her uncle.

"Somewhat it's my first tour after all I've got a really great dress from a Spanish designer to be photographed in the moment my feet lands on Spanish soil. It does help that the Spanish Crown Primcess and I are becoming good friends".

"it's good about the friendship sweetheart in the coming years you will value the friendship more and more. You will do well on this tour of that I have no doubt".

"Thank you Uncle David I hope to do the Danish people proud".

"You must bring me back some of my favourite Spanish sweets and snacks".

"I believe my daughter is going on a tour to strengthen relationships between two countries and you want her to bring you back sweets".

Everyone looks at Victoria on hearing the king's words.

"She bought some stuff for her friend Sarah I don't see what the big deal is".

"Victoria her name is Susan not Sarah and I chose to do that for her".

"And.."

"Victoria I'm ashamed of you, thoroughly ashamed you miss the point Debora chose to do that you just commanded her to do it".

"Father I..."

"No Victoria, I'm sorry your Highness".

"Debbie is fine auntie call me Debbie".

"Thank you Debbie I know your trip will be a success. Just remember to throw in some Danish brands in there".

"Way ahead of you Natalie and I have chosen a great selection of clothes".

When breakfast was over Debbie went to see her grandfather.

"Keep a eye on Victoria".

"So Debora why did you not tell me about the bugs?"

"You're dealing with enough right now".

"Our chats lift my spirit and I need to know everything in order to guide you properly".

"Ok grandpa is there anything you want from Spain? There's enough staff going with me that it won't be an issue shopping for what you want".

"I would like you to give the king's father a message from me like your friend Susan we grew up together".