Birthday Surprise

Then she goes and see Antonio's family who were staying in the palace on another floor. Princess Maria and her family were in the dinning room having breakfast.

"Good morning everyone".

Antonio parents greet her, "Good morning did you manage to get him out the way for most of the day dear?"

"Yes your majesty", answers Debbie.

"Good good",  says her mother-in-law. "Congratulations on your new sibling to be".

Debbie take a seat at the dining table, "Thank you ma'am".

Debbie's mother was now pass the three month mark and everything was okay with her little brother health wise. The public was told about the baby and congratulation messages from presidents. Kings and the general public had flooded their royal family's social media account.

Debbie looks at Antonio's family, in the five years since she's met them Princess Maria got married to a prince from a Nordic country and was expecting their first child. His other sisters had graduated university and was now doing royal engagements full time.

"Diego is sleeping in I see I guess he's busy with his new lady love", Maria winks at Debbie and she smiles.

"I'm glad you guys are staying for couple days".

"So are we Debora", says Antonio's father. "It's  not often we get to see Antonio I wouldn't miss this party for all the tea in China".

Debbie laughs at the old fashion expression use, "The guest are coming at five o'clock. I'm hoping by eight o'clock the party will be over that way we can all spend time with Antonio as a family for a few hours on his birthday. The party will the typical buffet food but we will have a proper sit down feast of Spanish food cooked by one of the Spanish royal chef for the family only get together. Debbie turns to Antonio's father, "Thank you for lending me your chef".

He smiles at her, "You wanted to give my son a taste of home. I'm grateful you love him enough to do that".

"I do".

"We can all tell", says Princess Maria. "It's clear for all to see your marriage is a love match and not one of convenience. The same goes for your mother and father's relationship". Debbie thought Maria sounded slightly bitter.

Debbie looked at Maria and her husband Prince Lucas and for the first time wondered if her friend was unhappy in her marriage. She knew Maria being the practical person she was. Ask her parents to find her a suitable husband and married him not long after meeting him.

"Debora", Debbie is bought out her thought by the king calling her name.

"Yes your majesty".

"Are you alright my dear I was calling you for sometime".

Debbie notices Maria looking at her funny, "Yes I'm sorry about that".

"I was saying since we're finished with breakfast my daughters should help you prepared for the party. My wife and I have an appointment with your parents".

"Okay sure that sounds like a plan I'll meet everyone in the living room in thirty minutes to go over the plans for tonight".

Debbie goes and see the children in the nursery they were still sleeping. She decides to not wake them up. Instead she looks in on the bedrooms she was having decorated for each of the twins.

She and Antonio thought it best they had their own rooms once they reach their first birthday. The nursery would turn into a playroom till she got pregnant again. They decided in a year or two to try for their third and last child so their children would be close in age.