chapter 1

Yeji's pov.

Gosh were finally moving back to Korea though i love staying in US .

We had reached Korea and am actually at home.Eomma and dad went out for business like always.
And am gonna start my school from tommorow,guess what will happen.

.................

Morning.

I woke up and got ready to go to school and the car was waiting for me outside.
I got inside the car and after a few minutes we finally reached the school.
'quite big' i thought.

I went inside the building and searched for the principles office.
I finally found it.Its written 'Principle Junghee Office'.

"May i come in"I knocked

"Come in" I walked in and saw principle Junghee sitting on the chair, checking some paper.

"Hi! Principle Junghee",I bowed and gave her a my famous smile.

"Oh! I guess your Hwang Yeji the transferred student",I nod and she handed me a sheet of paper and an envelope

"Thank you", I bowed and went out of the room .

I went around the school searching for my class room.I was nearly late , without knowing I finally reached my destination.

Yeonjun's pov.

I was laying on the table.Then the teacher came in and the students settle down on their seats and we wished her 'good morning'.

"Okay students today we are having a new student", the teacher said but i was not actually interested.

'I hope she's a cute girl' some boys whispered.
And some other girls said ' I hope he's handsome'.

"Quite class! You can come in Ms.Hwang", the teacher said.

Yeji's pov

I opened the door and walked inside the classroom.

"Please introduce yourself",the teacher requested.

"Hi!everyone! My name is Hwang Yeji,i hoped we could be a great classmate thank you",after i said,i bowed 90° degree and just stare for empty seats.

"Mrs.Yeji you can sit near Choi Yeonjun,please Yeonjun raise up your hand",the teacher said and i could see a guy raising up his hand on the back side near the window.

I walked toward my seat and then I placed my bag and set down.I could feel their gaze on me,I hate being new student.

.....................
A

/n

Sorry for my bad english and this chapter is quite boring since this is my first ff in wattpad please u need to understand me...and please vote😊😊