" Not in the mood "

Genesis does her morning routine and walks to the bus top.

"Looks like someone got some d" Zedd said out loud making everyone look at Genesis. "I'm not in the mood for your stupidity zedd." Genesis spat out. "I don't think she got a d she's probably stressing about her hairline." Arnie said.

"Let's not talk about things you don't have Arnie." Genesis said with a smile then she walked away. She only had one lesson today and that was literature so she spent most of her time in the library trying to find information on Tess of the d'ubervilles which was one of their set books.

During break which is at 10 she put her headphones on and went to her ,baseroom. Genesis never really bothered voicing her opinions unless it was to zedd and his gang. She tapped her shoes as she waited for break to finish .

"So best wishes in your final exams I'll see you when you come to collect your  A*s ." Exams where beginning on Monday and Genesis was nervously relaxed. She made her way to the hall and met the other schools for their history seminar.

Instead of taking out her headphones she took out the airpods she and won at a fair. She put them on and listened to jealous me by shatta wale ft Beyonce. Once the teachers came in she removed her pods. They did the introductions and everyone presented their topics with accents Geneisis didn't even think existed.

People began to socialize and she kept on scanning the crowd whilst listening to music. That's when she made eye contact with Alvin. He walked towards her and she was cemented to the ground.

"Hi"

"Hey fat shamed."

"Oh so you are rude now."

"Will you please leave me alone."

"No we have unsettled business, you were too insecure about your weight  to meet me an-"

Genesis slapped him," Don't you dare Al you were the reason for my insecurities, you fat shamed a lot of people before you even saw me"

Alvin was shocked and angry , Genesis walked away towards the school bus . "Oh sorry miss the buses don't travel after school hours." Genesis tried calling her parents but they didn't answer she called her brothers and they were suddenly in another town so she walked. When she was by the school gate the BMW stopped.

"Come on in I'll give you a ride."

"Thanks" was all she managed to say

"Ok so  let me play some music." He said

Christopher played YGs album and big bank  was playing
They all sang the chorus and rapped on the parts that needed rapping.

************

"Thanks for the ride again."

"No problem , best wishes with the exams."

"Thanks , same to you."

Genesis got in side the yard and went straight to her room and studied. Her mom came in to check on her and didn't bother to disturb her. Her whole weekend was like this. The following week  was full of divinity exams and the week after that was full of history papers.

Hey

I know not much drama but the next chapters are loaded

Vote comment share comment , your thoughts mean a lot.
Ps: listen to the songs

Xxxasta