"I'm going back"

Genesis P.O.V

"Hi mama."

"How is university sweetheart?"

"Ohhh I graduated but you didn't attend."

"It's no problem, but you haven't visited us yet, so can you come this Wednesday."

"Ummm sure but why the rush." I ask

"Family reunion, I love the pay checks you gave us."

"No problem I'll be there." I laughed.

"Are you bringing a guest so we can prepare?"

"Actually yes , Let me tell him."

"It's a him."

I hung up. Well now it's time to say the real truth well all of it.

I walked to Christopher's office and knocked on the door. I got in

"Hi kitara what a surprise." He said looking up from his desk.

"Hi Alpha  Raphael, umm I see you are busy so I'll talk later." I said looking down.

"No um not busy so let's talk." he said a bit too curious and serious. I took his hand and teleported us to a waterfall that was out of the pack lands.

"So you know how I had told you about my parents disowning me and stuff." He nodded.

"So about two years ago we reconciled." I looked at him waiting for his reaction.

"Why did you stop I knew that part already I was just waiting to hear it from your mouth." He said it bluntly, but he had smile.

I punched his arm lightly and said,"Dude you don't know how nervous I was."

"I'm glad you are now open to me about your past." He said leaning closer.

"Then since I've got that off my chest I have some big news, but I'll do anything in my power to make sure it happens." I said looking into his eyes.

"What's the news?" He asked.

" I'm going back to Africa and you are coming with me, it's just for two or more weeks." I said.

"Hmmm it's okay but what does this everything in your might involve."

"I spoke to beta Raymond and gamma Sekani, and I'm going to cover all the work you have for the next  month."

"Okay okay continue." He said in deep thought.

"I have already made a worksheet with new techniques for the warriors and a fake me that will challenge them once a week, and with your paper work on the firm it's all covered your secretary hepled, then paper work on the pack I'm almost done." I said.

"Woww no wonder why I had nothing to do." He said. Then he had a evil smirk.

"So all in your power so I go right?" He asked smiling. I nodded.

"There is this club my friend is opening out of the pack lands and I want to go there, so we are going tonight, please don't wear your fugly clothes." He stated.

"Ohhh I'm gonna look on fleek." I say standing up.

"Ohhh really, I don't think you know the definition of fleek." He stated.

"Hmmm okay you'll see, all the wolves unmated or mated, will envy you, wishing they were in your place." I said a little to over confident.

He didn't say anything. I laughed and said,"I won this time brother lover." He laughed at the name I used.