" I'll never see you again "

Exams have finally ended and I think I'm ok. I'm finally  done with high school. You better buckle up world a storm is coming. I couldn't stop smiling I'm finally leaving this country for once, yesssss.

"Hey, can you give me your number." Raphael  said. I nodded and entered my number. "Let me give you a ride ." I nodded. "Someone sure is in the mood for nodding."

"Genesis I'll miss our morning bickering." I rolled my eyes zedd

"I'll never see you again,  so what's there to miss." I shrug. Then boom he hugs me, I'm guessing this is a peace offering. I hug him back the he starts bickering about prom with his whole gang.

Ralphael and I walk to his car and we go for lunch at rocomamas.

"So are you going for prom?"

"Nope my fate wants me else Where." I say choking on my chip

"I'm guessing that's a lie so why aren't you going to prom."

"Prom is celebrating last moments with friends and I  don't have any friends or good memories here."

"Oh I see."

"So where are you going for university"

"Not so sure and you?"

"I'm not telling anyone."

"Why?"

"I don't want anyone I know to follow me."

"Ohhh I  see."

We continue eating and talking, then laugh whilst choking on ribs them he  leaves me home. I get in my room and start backing my suitcase I call my cousin.

"Hi, Tracy are you done."

"Soo don't get angry put our flights been delayed we leave the day after ."

"Ohhh its cool." I hang up then I start watching some series on my laptop.  I sleep around 4am . I take walks around the neighbourhood  and visit my grandmother. I tell that her I'm going and coming back next year for the holiday.

I'm automatically bored , then I call my cousin.

"Hey kimbo , so I need a huge favor. "

"Ok shoot"

"Can I send over 2 of my suitcase then  you can drop them off at my apartment ."

"Wow are you moving your whole life."

"Its just I'm buying new clothes so the luggage is extra on the plane."

We talk more then I hang up. I sigh cause prom is tomorrow and my parents think I'm going. I look at the dress and sigh then I fall asleep. I wake up and my mom brings a a bathing kit. I sleep again and then wake up at 5pm.

I use the soaps in the kit, and then a make-up team came and made my face look like it wasn't mine. Once they left I put my dress and my hairstyle is pretty dope.(the pic on top.)

I wore the dress and heels then walked out the house and drove to the venue.

*********

Wowww the decorations are amazing as you enter. Apparently I was I suppose late. I made my way to the entrance and the doors were opened. I slowly walked and the then everyone's eyes were on me. Everyone was seated getting ready  for dinner. The free seat was near Raphael.  I walked properly and sat down I chuckled and said , " I know major glow up, can we please continue." I smiled shyly.

The lights are switched off we all looked at the television. It was a slideshow  or trailer of our senior year. After it we ate and danced well I played games on my phone but when my favourite songs came on I danced. Then a slow song came on,"May I have this dance." Raphael said.

"Did your date run off?"

"Genesis please."

"Only if we get rocomamas "

He nodded and I danced with him stepping on his shoes after every 5 seconds meaning I apologized a lot. Then another slow song, really Dj.  We spoke and sang along. The night ended and we had rocomamas.  I drove  home and packed my bags.

So how do you like it

Random song : barking ft Rams
Vote comment share
Xxxasta