" Pikachoo"

Gumbody ft burna boy

"So mama we as sister's want to go to Victoria falls on Friday, you can come if you want." Angel says at the dining table.

"No it's okay I'll give you a time to make grandkids." My says whilst smiling.

"Ohhh everyone is staying?" My father asks.

"Yeah." My sister's say.

"Well then I guess Kiki and her friend have to share your rooms cause, our friends are coming over." My mom states.

I nod and Raphael says," If it's okay with you."

My dad says, "It's okay but tame yourself." He says with a warning tone.

We washed the dishes and went to bed. I locked my door.

Raphael picked me up from the floor and said," They love me already, and those wings were amazing I never knew you could cook." He said whilst kissing my cheeks.

"Well I did this course for a year since I fell in love with food." I said

We were on the bed and it was peaceful, "Elijah , Elisha, Persis,Africa, plus some native names." I say

"Those are beautiful names , just like you." He whispers in my ear.

"I'm not sleepy." I say.

"Same."

"What shall we do." I ask

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you Ohhh , I'm gonna pull my body on your body." He sings in my ears I laugh at the memory.

We talk about random stuff like basketball and rhinos.

"Ohhh tomorrow I'm going somewhere with Kevin, is that okay." He asks.

"Yeah but I'm going to miss you." I whisper in his ear.  

"I know you always do." He says with a smirk on his face.

I pull myself up and  kiss him. "Your lips are like a interesting series I just keep wanting more." He whispers against my lips.

"I love you Leonardo." I whisper.

"I love you kitara." He whispered back.

After that we went to sleep.

**********

We both woke up and took quick showers. Raphael went out with Kevin and I decided to go for lunch with my friends and just catch up. We went to Rocomamas.

"I missed you you so much tinashe!" I scream whilst giving her a hug.

"I missed you too fefe, it's been long B." She stated whilst showing her engagement ring. I scream and do a mini happy dance on the table.

"Guess who decided to join the reunion." I screamed when heard that voice.

"Rebecca!!!!" We all screamed.

"So ladies I don't want to drink cause umm ya know." She says whilst placing her hand on her stomach.

"Your pregnant!!!" We all shout. She nods and sits down.

"Looks like Gen here is the only one single." Tinashe says.

"Or is she?" Rebecca states

I choke on my drink and say,"The single life is my game guys."

My phone rings and Raphael wants a video call. I answer.

"Hey wassup leo."

"I'm missing your warmness pikachoo." He says whilst laughing.