"talk"

Random song : my everything by sauti sol.

I drove back to the house and took some chocolate and went to our room. I slowly  turned the door knob and gasped.

"Babyyyyyy what the.." I say almost crying at the sight.

"It was supposed to be a surprise but since I'm done Tara!!!" He says showing me the baby crib.

It was beautiful he attached the cotbeds at both sides of the bed and the landscape was amazing. We both didn't want the babies to have their own room cause we don't trust anyone. I saddled to him and gave him a hug.

He put his hands on my waist whilst I wrapped mine around his neck. "I love you." He says to me. Then goes on to his knees and kisses the belly." I love both of you more than mommy, don't tell her." I wack his head playfully.

"Let's have a shower." We have a shower and make out there. We spend the whole bath in each other's arms not even saying a word.

We dry up and go to bed.

"I love you becca and we have no drama to worry about anymore, life is just so relaxing."

"Yeah God is giving us a break before all he'll breaks lose." I say as I tap my belly.

"Well I love the woman that made this he'll and if these kids don't know their momma they are up for a another hell."

"I'm not the he'll on earth sweety, aren't you the one who hurt me so bad in Mauritius that I couldn't walk." I say smartly.

"Says the girl who kept on saying 'more , faster." He starts fake panting.

"Haha very funny, speaking of which I should by bigger spent for you seeing that you always erect when I'm around."

"I do not , prove it." He says grabbing the blankets.

I smirk and trace my hand over his pyjama bottom, and whisper "pull your body on my body , boy I love it when you watch me." His breathing picks up and I stop.

"You know you are evil, and so lucky you are pregnant cause I would've have fucked you so bad you would forget your name." He says.

"Sure baby I'm all yours to have and to hold." I say firefly. We both sleep.

We had the baby shower and Raphael was so stressed about my safety he made the security tighter and increased border patrol since I'm due in a 2 days.

I made my decision for natural birth. My besties from Africa went overboard with baby clothes. Today I was at a photo shoot for my pregnancy and we are waiting for Ralph, he finally arrives. We do the posses and we loved every bit of it.

We went back home and packed my bags and left for the hospital we checked in and played 30 seconds with the nurses and it was my turn and I had to act out the movie Baby driver.

As soon as I got up I felt a bit of pain put pushed it off. I stood there and took a deep breath then my water broke. But my nutcracker of a husband don't notice I opened my mouth to speak but he hushed me.

"Baby you know the rules no talking in the game come on."

I had another contraction and that's when I lost it, " Baby the babiesare comin."

"Yeah we know that's why we are at the hospital djuh." He says with some sass.

"Nook!!!! I'm in labour my water just broke." He shouted at the nurses for not noticing then we went to the room.

"Push honey you got this come on." I pushed again and they had injected epidural  so I couldn't feel the intense pain.

"Ok we see the head push harder." I pushed for a long time. I heard all babies crying.

"Here are your babies." She said leaving Ralph and I alone.

"She looks like you beautiful and bold."

"He looks like you stupid and handsome." I say laughing.

"Persis and Elijah." He says their names.

"Tanatswa and Munashe." Blessing from God and God is with us.

"Beautiful just like my family." He says.

He joins me in bed and we sleep with our angels.

The next day we played with the babies and played with them. The following day we went to house and Ralph said he had a surprise. It was a longer drive. We arrived at a lovely house.

"New family means new house and new memories." He says as I got out.

I gasped at the house in awe. I hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed me deeply and it was getting to serious. We stopped and took the kids and went into our new home.

We laid the children to rest and I was left with Ralph. I kissed him deeply. We continued kissing each other and just as he was about to rip my shorts off I stopped him.

"Noooo uh uh. I just had two people come out of me now you want me to take in your horse, no." I say crossing my arms.

"I am not one to beg but please I need the release, I know." He said trailing his hand on my womanhood.
He continued " ready for papi I see." He teases.

"Fine I missed you to." He went to the guest room and made love then took a shower and went to the main room.

"I love both of you equally." He said kissing the twins we decided to sleep with them together.

We slept in each other arms with the babies in the middle and they didn't even cry.

"Baby?" I say checking to see if he is awake.

"Yeah sweety."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I shift up to a sitting position and we look at each other.

"We love you." We both say to the kids.

The end I wrote this in 2019 December and resumed recently I couldn't find the strength to continue after losing my Grandma but writingis my out let  I hope you enjoyed.

BLACKLIVESMATTER.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY WORK 💕💖💗💗💗❤💓💓💋💋👄💞💞💟❣