"why"

Genesis P.O.V

I feel so bad from running away I've been watching romance and action movies all week and eating ice-cream. I watched so many love movies and read romantic novels and boy do I need a boyfriend.

My wolf also missed Christopher.  I pep talked myself into a walk in the woods and I finally got out. I changed into my wolf and ran aimlessly. When I stopped by the waterfall I changed back. Then I smelt is scent , Ohhh my goulash its so heavenly. I'm not the cliche type but he smells heavenly.

" Why" was all he said.
I gave him my back so he couldn't see me.

"I'm sorry I'm just way too complicated and I panicked."

" You can't be that complicated,  I know everything  about you ."

"State one thing."

" You are half witch, foster child."

"Hmmm impressive , so just promise you won't react once you see me."

"I promise."

I slowly turned around , and let down my hood. I faced him dead in the eyes.

He took slow steps towards and I remained cemented to the ground. We were so close our noses touched. He whispered ," How were you so low-key with it." I smiled and shrugged.

He was about to kiss me but I moved back and said, " Not so fast , christoph you have to earn it." He growled and I gave him a hug.

" I will don't worry, let me walk you home."

Short but worth it