"legs"

Risky ft Davido and popcan.

Genesis P.O.V

I closed the door and when I spun around Raphael kissed me, he pinned me against the wall and I kissed him back. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

He took my top off which revealed my red lace bra. He growled, "mine." He placed kisses on my neck which made me moan his name. He seemed pleased by it.

His canines came out and grazed my skin, my heart skipped a beat.

"Shall I?" He asked in husky lusty sexy tone.

"Yes you may." I whispered , he is such a gentlemen.

His canines dug into my skin and it was a mixture of pleasure and pain for me. He licked my blood to clean up.

He carried me to the bed and laid me down. I wanted to get up and wear my pjs he stopped and said,"I'll change you into your pjs."

He went to my suitcase and took my pjs. He asked me to lay on the bed and I did, he gently pulled off my trouser and unclipped my bra. My breathing  showed how I panicked.

He took it of and ran his on my chest. I know it sounds stupid but he was so focused. I don't know what got into me but  I pulled his shirt and kissed him. He went on top of me and kissed me passionately.

He pulled my waist against his. A moan escaped my lips my wolf longed for his touch , she wanted more. I pulled off his shirt and soon his trouser was off too. X
I turned the tables and I was now on top of him. I straddled him slowly whilst kissing him.

There was k lock in the door we all jumbed  and I grabbed his shirt and put it on. We both ran to the door and I stood in front of him covering his bulge. I opened it and smiled.

"Miss you ordered room service here us the pizza." I took the pizza though we didn't order it. Raphael looked like he was going to slaughter the waiter.

"Thank you, what time is it?" I ask.

"3:30am miss." He says. I'm neatly shocked and then we dismiss him.

I go back to the bed and flop on it. Raphel groans I kiss his cheek and groans again. I know what he wants so I give him a peck on the lips but he changes it to a deeper kiss.

"We have to sleep it's a long day tomorrow" he nods.

I fall asleep with his body close to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yoo babe wake up.