"Roora"

Random song: electric ft Alina Baraz &Khalid

RAPHAEL P.O.V

We made it to the library and just as we turned she was there. She said some words and we flew with our backs hitting the wall. We both fired up and used our magic to pin her to the floor. Gen and I held the sword and just as it was about to stab his heart it disappeared. We were caught of guard a table flew right at us knocking us off our feet. I pushed it off and helped Gen stand up. We looked at each other and nodded.

We said the nakamora over and over again with light shooting out of our hands. We joined our hands creating a much powerful force and directed the light to the Clakinoras. It returned to its normal form. We screamed on last time and it screeched in pain and it bursted into flames. We walked over to where it was panting and we said,"We did it its gone forever." We laughed then we both fainted.

Genesis P.O.V

"Raphael!!." I screamed. I heard shuffling of feet and I was in a white room there beeping machines. I'm in a hospital, just great.

"Hi Gen do you remember me?" Raymond asks.

"No hey jackass, where is Raphael." I say furiously.

"I missed you too, Raymond would be nice." He said sarcastically.

"Where. Is. Raphael,  Raymond." I say pulling him closer to me with his shirt.

"Room 306 he is still unconscious." He says.

I jump out of bed removing the injections , my fest feel wobbly at first then I gain my balance and rush to his room. I open the door slowly and sit on the chair near him. He looks peaceful, I use my hand to trace his face. I love him soo much. Months without him where torture. I kept on tracing his face I just want to grab his face and kiss it. Wow I was going physco so I put my hands on my side.

"Why did you stop.?" He asks with a morning voice. I scrunch up my nose at his breath, since we were both asleep I guess my breath is bad too.

I laughed at his confusion.He hit the emergency button and doctors came rushing in. "Hi doc who is this sitting next to me I think I have memory loss cause I haven't seen such an angel in 7 months." He says looking at me. The doctor and nurses were annoyed so they just walked out. I laughed and he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So how is the memory loss?" I ask as we sit on the bed.

"Not bad but, but I think I don't know how to kiss anymore care to teach me." He says with a smirk.

"Well you just." I come closer to him."Catch me." I say as I ran around the room and him trying to catch me. I was screaming with joy as I ran around the room.

"Ahhh." I heard Raphael grown and fall to the ground. I quickly rush over to him and apologize countless times and he laughs.

"I caught you." He says grabbing my waste and putting me on top of him, "So my kiss." I mean in slowly a kiss HIS soft lips and he kisses back with more dominance he grabs my butt causing me to yelp and he slides his tongue in. We continue making out and let's just say I was moaning mess. We hear shuffling and I quickly stand up.

"It's good to see that you are both awake." His mom says and I bow my head from embarrassment. I apologise for my behaviour and she says I can kiss her son when she is around which took me by shock.

Raphael wraps his hand around my waist . "Well I have informed your family Gen that you did not die but you were let's just say kidnapped by Raphaels ex girlfriend." She states ,"Your parents or whole family is at the pack house and let's just say you have a huge family m shall we?" She says directing to the door, we nod and follow her.

My whole family engulfs me in a death hug and apologise for all things they did, I felt sorry for my mom so we went out to talk for a bit.

"Mom I never meant to scare, I know after losing grandma, I'm sorry." I say with emotion in my voice.

"I'm sorry I never believed you, darling about your whole powers thing, I love you with every ounce of me." We hug each other.

"So Raphael huh? He loves you, and make sure I hear news about grandkids in the next 3 weeks , I'll be counting." She says smiling I just nod blushing.

We get back in and my dad seems to be enjoying talking to Raphael. We have lunch and dinner.

"I would like to announce that this Saturday Gen and I will be getting married, the traditional roora  ceremony will be done on Wednesday as agreed by her father." We all nod and I honestly have no worry about wedding plans cause Ralph's mom and mine were planning it all along ever since we went to Africa, all I needed was a dress.

We all head to the plane. In my culture roora is when the groom has to gives the bride's family cows, goats, money and groceries, the bride's family tells the broom what they want. This is done so the groom shows that he is very grateful for the family keeping his bride and to show he can care for the bride.

All my sister's wore African attire since it was tradition and I as the bride have to cook all the meals with help from my sister's, meaning only traditional food was to be cooked. We finished cooking and served the food. The introductions were made and Raphael gave my family everything they demanded.

10 cows of any color , 1 white cow, 20 goats, a truck full of groceries and the roora money of 50 grand at which I choked on my spit. The ceremony was over and I had to stay at my parents house cause as tradition I have to wait until the wedding to see Raphael. I yearned for his touch and so did my wolf.

WHAT DO you think.

Prepare for my special chapter.

Xxxasta❤